3 colors available

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Spoil your feline friend with a savory snack by serving her theseWHISKAS TEMPTATIONS Treats for Cats Ocean Middles Shrimp & Tuna, which feature the delectable flavors of shrimp and tuna toappeal to her cravings. Crafted with vitamins and minerals, thetreats help support balanced nutrition in your adult cat. Features: Delectable shrimp and tuna flavors appeal toyour cat's cravings; vitamins and minerals provide balancednutrition; specially formulated for adult cats Food Type: Treats Food Consistency: Treats Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Shrimp & Tuna Primary Ingredient: Chicken Meal Calories per Serving: 4,050 kcals per kg Package Weight: 2.47 oz. Directions: For every 10 lbs. of body weight: 10 AAA" 12 treats daily If fed as a main meal, 1/4 cup of WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS Treats forCats can replace 1/4 cup of WHISKAS MEATY SELECTIONS Dry Food forCats. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (Preserved withMixed Tocopherols), Dried Meat By-Products, Brewer's Rice, WheatFlour, Natural Flavor, Grain Distiller's Dried Yeast, PotassiumChloride, Salt, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, AlphaTocopherol Acetate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-CalciumPantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, PyridoxineHydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, CopperSulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Iron Oxide, ShrimpMeal, Titanium Dioxide, FD & C Red 40, Mixed Tocopherols(Preservative) and Natural Tuna Flavor Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0% Crude Fat (min) 17.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.5% Moisture (max) 12.0% see more...

Buy on Kmart
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Albion , IL
My cat really likes these treats. If you open the bag he comes running to wherever you are. It is not very expensive and there are several variations if you feel you want to mix it up for your feline friend.
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
This is a fun flavor variation to the usual "salmon" fish flavor. I love buying various flavors for my cats so they don't have to eat the same thing over and over.
Jocelyn L.
Jocelyn L.
Los Angeles, CA
Not quite sure what's the magic in these, but my cat is obsessed with them! I can get her to do anything as long as she knows she'll be receiving this treat as a reward. She hears the packaging and immediately runs! It's a ziplock type of bag which is super convenient, making them mess free and they're more of the adorable side which is always a plus!
Violena D.
Violena D.
Tukwila, WA
Pet Lover Expert
Not quite sure what's the magic in these, but my cats are obsessed with them!  If you open the bag they come running to wherever you are. It is not very expensive and there are several variations if you feel you want to mix it up for your feline friend. I would recommend to other cart owners.
Jordan K.
Jordan K.
Washington, DC
My cats absolutely love this! I buy the variety pack sometimes to switch up the flavor they get and they love them. They’re a good price, especially for the bucket and the box of about 4/5 different bags. My cats come running as soon as they so much as hear me move their treat bag.
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
Louisa, KY
Oh, how the sound of a bag opening can make a kitty rouse from the deepest sleep to come scurrying for his delicious treat. My cat loves this treat and he's a finicky one. Not just any treat will suffice and this is one of his faves.
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
For some reason cats are obsessed with these, my cat loves these I think it met his expectations because he will definitely ask for more, I think it's ok priced but it finishes way too fast sadly I would recommend to other pet owners.
Tori B.
Tori B.
Trussville, AL
My cat absolutely adores these!! He doesn’t show much emotion for anything really, but for these he’ll basically do anything you want him to. Not a bad cost, and for how much my cat loves it it’s definitely worth the buy.
Dominique M.
Dominique M.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves these new flavors from temptations. After giving him a few he kept meowing for more. He is so spoiled. Temptations never fails with bringing healthy, nutritious snacks for a gals best friend.
Jasmin S.
Jasmin S.
Chicago
I love temptations treats because they have so many variety and all my cats love them! I also love how they always have them on sale like buy one get one half off or one dollar off a big bag .
Denee J.
Denee J.
I've found that whenever I give my cat any of the "ocean middles" treats she gets very sick that day. She's totally fine w/ the regular temptation treats, which I've been giving her since a kitten. Has anybody else experienced a change with cat's wellness with "Ocean Middle" treats?
Charna H.
Charna H.
My cats used to get the same way over fish products. We stuck with poultry until they for a while then tried again.