Add a Photo

By WHISKAS
Spoil your feline friend with a savory snack by serving her theseWHISKAS TEMPTATIONS Treats for Cats Ocean Middles Shrimp & Tuna, which feature the delectable flavors of shrimp and tuna toappeal to her cravings. Crafted with vitamins and minerals, thetreats help support balanced nutrition in your adult cat. Features: Delectable shrimp and tuna flavors appeal toyour cat's cravings; vitamins and minerals provide balancednutrition; specially formulated for adult cats Food Type: Treats Food Consistency: Treats Life Stage: Adult Flavor: Shrimp & Tuna Primary Ingredient: Chicken Meal Calories per Serving: 4,050 kcals per kg Package Weight: 2.47 oz. Directions: For every 10 lbs. of body weight: 10 AAA" 12 treats daily If fed as a main meal, 1/4 cup of WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS Treats forCats can replace 1/4 cup of WHISKAS MEATY SELECTIONS Dry Food forCats. Provide fresh drinking water at all times. Ingredients: Chicken By-Product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (Preserved withMixed Tocopherols), Dried Meat By-Products, Brewer's Rice, WheatFlour, Natural Flavor, Grain Distiller's Dried Yeast, PotassiumChloride, Salt, Taurine, DL-Methionine, Calcium Carbonate, AlphaTocopherol Acetate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, D-CalciumPantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin, PyridoxineHydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, CopperSulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Iron Oxide, ShrimpMeal, Titanium Dioxide, FD & C Red 40, Mixed Tocopherols(Preservative) and Natural Tuna Flavor Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0% Crude Fat (min) 17.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.5% Moisture (max) 12.0%
Lindsay W.
Lindsay W.
Albion , IL
My cat really likes these treats. If you open the bag he comes running to wherever you are. It is not very expensive and there are several variations if you feel you want to mix it up for your feline friend.
Ariel S.
Ariel S.
This is a fun flavor variation to the usual "salmon" fish flavor. I love buying various flavors for my cats so they don't have to eat the same thing over and over.
Christina N.
Christina N.
Cats tend to live this product. Some of mine are learning new tricks by using these.
lisa r.
lisa r.
San Benito, TX
The cats love this treat. They gobble it right up. It's nice to find something that they really like and don't just sniff at.
Cynthia H.
Cynthia H.
Warren, MI
Temptation Whiskas ocean middle cat treats are treats my cats love. They come running when I open the package.
Gina J.
Gina J.
Acworth, GA
We buy this brand of cat treats all the time. My cats love them. This is the only brand of Cat treats we buy.
Brandie K.
Brandie K.
My cats love these treats, they love them so much I can probably try to train them with it lol, I have three cats & they all come running
Mandi S.
Mandi S.
Cleveland, TN
These are the only treats my cat will eat. she bugs me and comes running every time we walk into the kitchen
Kristin H.
Kristin H.
Battle Creek, MI
My cat loves these and so does the dog whenever he can steal one away from her. Don't make her sensitive stomach upset.
Carol C.
Carol C.
Parkville, MD
Cats seems to love these treats. Are inexpensive compared to some others out there, and, as don't seem to upset stomachs, liked and reasonable, recommend
Denee J.
Denee J.
I've found that whenever I give my cat any of the "ocean middles" treats she gets very sick that day. She's totally fine w/ the regular temptation treats, which I've been giving her since a kitten. Has anybody else experienced a change with cat's wellness with "Ocean Middle" treats?
Charna H.
Charna H.
Tiffin, OH
My cats used to get the same way over fish products. We stuck with poultry until they for a while then tried again.