Whiskas WHISKASA Tempations Mix Ups Cat Treats uploaded by Sara H.Whiskas WHISKASA Tempations Mix Ups Cat Treats uploaded by Tayler M.

BY WHISKAS #57 in Cat Treats

Your cat can't help but be tempted by these tasty treats that combine the best of 2 worlds with a crunchy outside and a soft, savory inside. Each treat offers balanced nutrition, complete with vitamins and minerals, so your kitty can enjoy a healthy boost as well as delicious flavor. Reward your feline friend for always staying by your side with these mouthwatering WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS Cat Treats. The treats feature a soft and chewy center packed with savory flavors cats love, concealed in a crunchy outer layer that's fun to gnaw. This tasty formula also provides a balanced source of vitamins, minerals and nutrients to keep your kitty healthy and happy. Food Type: Cat Treats Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken, Beef & Liver Primary Ingredient: Chicken by Product Meal Package Weight: 6.3oz Directions: For cats weighing 5AAA"10 lb, feed up to 5 pieces per serving For cats 10AAA"15 lb, feed up to 8 pieces per serving For cats over 15 lb, feed up to 10 pieces per serving Ingredients: Chicken By-product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (sourceOf Beef Flavor, Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Meat By-products, Brewer's Rice, Chicken Meal, Wheat Flour, Natural Flavors (source Of LiverFlavor), Brewer's Dried Yeast, Dried Egg, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Taurine, Malted Barley, DL-methionine, CalciumCarbonate, DL-alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source Of Vitamin E), Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, ThiamineMononitrate And Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Folic Acid Supplement, Salmon Meal, ZincSulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Iron Oxide, MixedTocopherols (a Preservative) And Shrimp Meal Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0% Crud see more...

Nikki W.
Knoxville
My cats love these! They come running as soon as they hear me pull the bag out of the cabinet. They're great!
Margo B.
Bedford
Both my cats absolutely love these treats. Any time I have the bag in my hand they both swarm around me lol
Jennifer M.
Norton, MA
My cat loves these! They're small, easy to eat and fun. I just have to shake the bag and he comes running!
Venus C.
Bronx, NY
My cats come running for these treats! They really love them and so do I because they are so affordable
Brooke C.
Oklahoma City, OK
My cat LOVES these! With just a shake of the bag he comes running!! I'll always get these for him.
Jennifer R.
Greenwood, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these. I put them in a treat ball and they can't get them out fast enough!!
Krystal W.
Pineville, LA
My cat is a ham for these. They are very inexpensive and great for training.
Ayla-May A.
St, East sussex
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Whiskers is a regular weekly shop item for me with their main cat food however the Whiskers Treats are not that great, only one of cats took to the treats. There aren't that many treats inside the packet either.
Nataliya S.
WELLAND, ON
My adopted kitty loves  Whiskas WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS Tumblers Cat Treat . It's crunchy on the outside and delicious soft on the inside. he runs to you fast if he hear shake of the treats. We buying them from Wall-Mart or our pet store just around the corner. I will buy them to the rest of cat's life, because it's his favourites.
Katie M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my cats love these treats, they go crazy for them. my dog even likes them! if they ever get out i just shake the bag and they come running. i 100% recommend this brand for your little fur babies. you can buy them just about anywheres.