Whiskas WHISKASA Tempations Mix Ups Cat Treats uploaded by Sara H.Whiskas WHISKASA Tempations Mix Ups Cat Treats uploaded by Tayler M.

BY WHISKAS #54 in Cat Treats

Your cat can't help but be tempted by these tasty treats that combine the best of 2 worlds with a crunchy outside and a soft, savory inside. Each treat offers balanced nutrition, complete with vitamins and minerals, so your kitty can enjoy a healthy boost as well as delicious flavor. Reward your feline friend for always staying by your side with these mouthwatering WHISKAS TEMPTATIONS Cat Treats. The treats feature a soft and chewy center packed with savory flavors cats love, concealed in a crunchy outer layer that's fun to gnaw. This tasty formula also provides a balanced source of vitamins, minerals and nutrients to keep your kitty healthy and happy. Food Type: Cat Treats Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Chicken, Beef & Liver Primary Ingredient: Chicken by Product Meal Package Weight: 6.3oz Directions: For cats weighing 5AAA"10 lb, feed up to 5 pieces per serving For cats 10AAA"15 lb, feed up to 8 pieces per serving For cats over 15 lb, feed up to 10 pieces per serving Ingredients: Chicken By-product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (sourceOf Beef Flavor, Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Meat By-products, Brewer's Rice, Chicken Meal, Wheat Flour, Natural Flavors (source Of LiverFlavor), Brewer's Dried Yeast, Dried Egg, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, Taurine, Malted Barley, DL-methionine, CalciumCarbonate, DL-alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source Of Vitamin E), Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, ThiamineMononitrate And Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Folic Acid Supplement, Salmon Meal, ZincSulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Iron Oxide, MixedTocopherols (a Preservative) And Shrimp Meal Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0% Crud see more...

Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
My kitties love these. The flavor must be great! Haha. I found for the price these Temptations treats are the best way to go. They're also not too hard, soft enough for my older kitty.
Holly H.
Lebanon, OR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats go wild for these! I can barely get the bag out of the cupboard before they're both at my feet begging for their treats! And they're priced so affordable!
Jennifer R.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats Savory Salmon Flavor My fur babies love Whiskas Temptations Treats. All I have to do is shake the bag, and there they are.
Seirria M.
Gastonia, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My families cats loves these! You can shake the bag and they come running from the woods. If you go to sleep and don't feed them these, they'll stand on your head ave start screaming. Lol ugh..
Jodi R.
Middleport, OH
These Wiskas Temptation cat treats are awesome! My 2 cats, Rocky & Lucky look forward to treat time. They're crunchy with a soft middle so they are good for younger and older cats.
Yesenia G.
San Leandro, CA
My kitty cat LOVES these she goes crazy for them! I always use these to reward her for good behavior and also when i can't find her outside I just shake the bag and she runs to me. The price is fair and my cat loves them I will definitely will continue to buy this product.
Nikki H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My cat absolutely loves temptations treats. She meows and begs and it's the most adorable thing ever. We even had to hide them because she kept trying to break into the bag...
Tabatha C.
Sidney, OH
Cat loves these treats but I hate the odor they give. So it lost one star. I mean all cat food kind of gives your cat a smelly mouth but this is really bad for my cat.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
I gave this 3 stars because my cat absolutely snubbed her nose at these treats. Completely smelled them then walked in the other direction. I gave them to a friend of mine with a cat and her cat seemed to enjoy them.
Michelle C.
El Cajon, CA
My cats have an obsession with this flavor of cat treats tried all different kinds of cat treats love temptations and this flavor i will keep buying this product.