BY WHISKAS #7 in Cat Food

Feed your cat a tasty and nutritious meal with this dry cat food. The blend of vitamins and minerals promotes optimal nutrition, while the delectable flavor appeals to your cat's cravings. Help your cat thrive when you serve this tasty and nutritious WHISKAS Seafood Selections Dry Food for Cats. Specially formulated with vitamins and minerals, including glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate, the food promotes optimal nutrition in your adult cat. The tasty flavor will have your cat coming back for more. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Hip & Joint Flavor: Seafood Primary Ingredient: Poultry By Products Package Weight: 15Lb Directions: Feed up to 1/2 cup per day to cats weighing 4 AAA" 7 lb. Feed 1/2 AAA" 3/4 cup per day to cats weighing 7 AAA" 11 lb. Feed 3/4 AAA" 1 cup per day to cats weighing 11 AAA" 14 lb. Feed 1 AAA" 1-1/4 cups per day to cats weighing 14AAA" 18 lb. Ingredients: Poultry By-product Meal (natural Source Of GlucosamineAnd Chondroitin Sulfate), Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat(preserved With BHA And Citric Acid), Ground Wheat, Brewer's Rice, NaturalFlavor, Wheat Flour, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Salmon Meal, Choline Chloride, Shrimp Meal, Taurine, DL-methionine, DL-alpha-tocopherylAcetate (source Of Vitamin E), Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate (vitamin B1), RiboflavinSupplement, Manganese Sulfate, D-calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride(vitamin B6), Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic AcidAnd Potassium Iodide Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 35.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% Calcium (min) 1.0% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Zinc (min) 150mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 11,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 150 IU/kg Taurin see more...

Aeryka F.
San Antonio, TX
My cats are big fatties so they'll eat just about anything. When I first bought this food, the went crazy for it! The pebbles are tiny and easy for them to chew. The scent isn't too strong which is great because I don't want my house to smell like fish or anything 😂 the price isn't horrendous. I get a lot of product in the bag! I recommend this to any cat owner!
Elizabeth H.
Saint Louis, MO
My cats love these pouches of food. They’re very liquidy which my cats like since they enjoy licking. The pouches are convenient for me and make little mess. I feed them to my 2 year old and 13 year old cat. They both dig it. I buy these often and I like that they’re easy to find at basically any store
Katy W.
Farmersville
He likes them but seems they are just ok as far as he’s concerned. I personally hate them though, getting the food out of the pouch completely is impossible without cutting the pouch all the way open to scrape it out. It is a sloppy mess to do that, and if you don’t you leave food and gravy in pouch. I quit buying it.
Allyson C.
Dayville , CT
My three cats really enjoy this cat food. I typically feed my cats dry cat food, but as an occasional treat I give them wet food. This product is a great value and the packaging is very easy to use. My cats get very excited about the wet food!
Britni N.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
My cats love this stuff. I love it too because of the convenience of the pouch. Instead of hang to scoop the food out with I spoon, I squeeze it right out of the pouch into my cats bowl. It makes life so much easier.
Kate G.
Godley
My cats will only eat Whiskas cat food for both dry and wet varieties. They enjoy the seafood variety. I have 2 Persian cats that are spoiled. The one wish I have is that the bags be resealable. I will buy Whiskas.
April M.
The cats dig this big time! It’s almost as if the cats are getting a taste of real seafood. They run to the food cabinet every time I walk into the kitchen. They eat this so fast, it’s almost unbelievable!
ERIKA V.
LAWRENCEVILLE , GA
Both of my kitties looove the sea food Wiskas!! I always have to buy the 24pk box and it's actually a good price compared to other brands.  The only bad thing is of course cleaning my kitties litter after they eat... it stinks! Lol
davette b.
Baltimore, MD
My cats love this, they hear me wiggle the package and come running! Its reasonably priced as well which is a big plus! The only downside is the smell, but it doesn't seem to bother them at all!
Harmony P.
kuna
My cat very much enjoys these as a treat. He hears the bag shake and he comes running. I have tried many brands of cat treats and this is what he will eat. I have a very fat orange male cat :)
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.