BY WHISKAS #23 in Cat Food

Feed your cat a tasty and nutritious meal with this dry cat food. The blend of vitamins and minerals promotes optimal nutrition, while the delectable flavor appeals to your cat's cravings. Help your cat thrive when you serve this tasty and nutritious WHISKAS Seafood Selections Dry Food for Cats. Specially formulated with vitamins and minerals, including glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate, the food promotes optimal nutrition in your adult cat. The tasty flavor will have your cat coming back for more. Food Type: Dry Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: Hip & Joint Flavor: Seafood Primary Ingredient: Poultry By Products Package Weight: 15Lb Directions: Feed up to 1/2 cup per day to cats weighing 4 AAA" 7 lb. Feed 1/2 AAA" 3/4 cup per day to cats weighing 7 AAA" 11 lb. Feed 3/4 AAA" 1 cup per day to cats weighing 11 AAA" 14 lb. Feed 1 AAA" 1-1/4 cups per day to cats weighing 14AAA" 18 lb. Ingredients: Poultry By-product Meal (natural Source Of GlucosamineAnd Chondroitin Sulfate), Ground Yellow Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Animal Fat(preserved With BHA And Citric Acid), Ground Wheat, Brewer's Rice, NaturalFlavor, Wheat Flour, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Salmon Meal, Choline Chloride, Shrimp Meal, Taurine, DL-methionine, DL-alpha-tocopherylAcetate (source Of Vitamin E), Zinc Sulfate, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate (vitamin B1), RiboflavinSupplement, Manganese Sulfate, D-calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride(vitamin B6), Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic AcidAnd Potassium Iodide Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 35.0% Crude Fat (min) 13.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.0% Moisture (max) 12.0% Calcium (min) 1.0% Phosphorus (min) 0.8% Zinc (min) 150mg/kg Vitamin A (min) 11,000 IU/kg Vitamin E (min) 150 IU/kg Taurin see more...

Buy on Walmart
Elizabeth H.
Saint Louis, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these pouches of food. They’re very liquidy which my cats like since they enjoy licking. The pouches are convenient for me and make little mess. I feed them to my 2 year old and 13 year old cat. They both dig it. I buy these often and I like that they’re easy to find at basically any store
Ruby k.
El Paso
Rica comida ara nuestros gatitos , mi madre tiene un gatito ya de un añito , y desde que lo levanto de la calle le comenzó a dar Whiskas, el pelaje le brilla mucho al gatito y le encanta comer Whiskas al igual los sobresitos de esta misma marca
Yaritza V.
Laredo
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love to give this product to my cat, and I think that he also enjoys it. Every time he eats whiskas he starts to get all playful and happy. I think that this brand is perfect for cats! I would defenetly recommend this to anyone that owns a cat!
Abbie D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these treats. However, in one of them it causes them a bit of stomach issues. After eating them, he usually throws it back up. We don’t have this issue with the other cats, but it’s something to be mindful of.
Britni N.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this stuff. I love it too because of the convenience of the pouch. Instead of hang to scoop the food out with I spoon, I squeeze it right out of the pouch into my cats bowl. It makes life so much easier.
Brittany T.
Alum Creek, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loved whiskas! When I couldnt get her to eat anything else, whisks was a life saver, she never wanted anything else...would recommend trying this product if youre going through that with your furbaby as well.
April M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The cats dig this big time! It’s almost as if the cats are getting a taste of real seafood. They run to the food cabinet every time I walk into the kitchen. They eat this so fast, it’s almost unbelievable!
Karin S.
Pawtucket, RI
Both our cat's love this flavor and will loudly ask for there breakfast and dinner and sometimes they will even ask for more. It keep's them happy and healthy and our vet loves them on this brand.
davette b.
BALTIMORE
My cats love this, they hear me wiggle the package and come running! Its reasonably priced as well which is a big plus! The only downside is the smell, but it doesn't seem to bother them at all!
Anna C.
Reno
Has the perfect mix of salmon and shrimp flavors that your cat won't be able to resist. Recipe is protein-rich for lean muscles, contains antioxidants for a healthy immune system, and helps support healthy joints.
Ηλέκτρα🌼 S.