Whiskas WHISKASA Savory Pate Cat Food uploaded by Blair P.Whiskas WHISKASA Savory Pate Cat Food uploaded by Savanna F.Whiskas WHISKASA Savory Pate Cat Food uploaded by Hattie H.

BY WHISKAS #16 in Cat Food

This food helps make it simple and convenient to dish out a delicious, nutritious meal for your cat. Served in a savory sauce and loaded with added vitamins and minerals, the food appeals to your furry friend's cravings while serving up a balanced diet. Treat your cat to the sumptuous flavor of WHISKAS Savory Pate Cat Food. Made with real meat and served in a mouthwatering sauce. Juicy meat and tantalizing texture keep kitty coming back for more Food Type: Wet Food Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Salmon Primary Ingredient: Water Package Weight: 3.5oz Directions: Feed 2 trays per 8 lb. to adult cats daily Ingredients: Sufficient Water For Processing, Chicken Liver, Salmon, Meat Byproducts, Chicken, Poultry Byproducts, Natural Flavor, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Potassium Chloride, Carrageenan, Added Color, DriedYam, DL-methionine, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Erythorbic Acid, L-cysteine, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Guar Gum, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, ThiamineMononitrate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Nitrite(for Color Retention), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Vitamin D3Supplement, Folic Acid And Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source Of VitaminK Activity) Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 8.0% Moisture (max) 82.0% Crude Fat (min) 3.5% Crude Fiber (max) 1.0% Ash (max) 3.0% Taurine (min) 0.05% Vitamin E (min) 11 IU/kg Zinc (min) 27mg/kg see more...

Nicole K.
Cedar Rapids
Not a big fan of this cat food, nor is the kitty. It is on of the few wet foods my cat does not seem to like. It seems about a third of the food seems to be a gravy and not food. I feel as if a lot of companies with the cheaper brands of cat food do this as a filler.
Sophia R.
Kittanning
If we give our cats wet food, which is very rare like maybe three times a month, it’s this brand. Our cats really enjoy it, if we tap the can they come running lol. It’s a good price, and cats love it. But for some reason they one like the pate, they won’t eat chunks.
Brei P.
Omak, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This stuff smells like death, but my cats seem to love it. Don’t give it to them when you plan to eat because that smell will ruin your appetite. That said, I’ll keep buying it because.... cat lady and those little monsters love it.
Summer G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this product! They are always meowing at the pantry door so they can have it. Both of my cats are medium size. This product did met my expectations. I would highly recommend this product to other car owners
Claudiaaaa B.
North Hollywood
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love mixing this cat food with the dry cat food. My cats love it. Haven’t had any issues with it. Sometimes their poop can be stinkier but my litter box helps with that as well. So I recommend this to others as well.
Jennifer M.
Holland
I buy these for my older cat as a treat. I love that it’s the only brand that doesn’t upset his stomach, he lives the taste, and it doesn’t last long in his dish. I’d recommend this for any cat that has tummy issues.
Maryjane J.
My cat loves this as a snack and comes running in whenever she hears the lid opening. Smells deliciously fresh while packaging being very convenient. I would recommend this product to anyone that loves their cat. I wish portions were a bit larger.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Olivia P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
From what I can tell, my cats love this product. They really love any kind of soft food. They don’t have much of a preference when it comes to soft food since they’re such fatties anyway. They love it
Abbey C.
Rush City, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves this cat food. It smells so bad though. It’s available anywhere with helps the convenience level. It definitely met my expectations because my cat loves it. Definitely recommend!