Whiskas Tender Bites Diced Variety Pack uploaded by Ieva V.

BY WHISKAS

Whiskas Tenderbites Chicken, Beef, Ocean Whitefish and Tuna, and Turkey and Giblets Variety, 24-count: Whiskas cat food pouch flavors: chicken dinner, beef, ocean whitefish and tuna, and turkey and giblets Includes 6 pouches of each flavor see more...

Andi m.
My cat Lola goes bonkers on this food, obviously goes off them after a while but so would you if you are the same food all the time haha but she always comes back to whiskas, I have to say it smells pretty good ahaha - follow me on Instagram lifeoflucilla ❤️
Yomira Cecilia J.
Mi gato ama absolutamente estos. Tienen un buen valor nutricional y sabroso. Son baratos comprar, empaquetar muy atractivo y comparar muy bien a otros como esto. No tengo ninguna queja hasta ahora y definitivamente continuará comprando estos y recomiendo altamente este producto
Ellie T.
Girgarre Victoria
My rag doll cat and kitten absolutely love this it's on of there favourite brands of food especially different varieties for them! I buy it at our local supermarket and would definitely purchase this product again.
Lynsey M.
Cawston, Rugby
You just can't beat whiskas! The cats love it, lots of different variations on flavour (thought she likes chicken and beef best) and always good value for koney
Kirston J.
Amazing biscuits, my cat absolutely adores them! Though they don’t come in a larger package, so we get through a few bags. Very good value for money!
Isabelle L.
Suffolk
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I think my cat likes this lol. She’s a bit fussy and I mean she’ll only eat bits of ham and chicken from her owner. She agrees with whiskas though!!
Salma G.
Bizerte
My kitty cat just loves this product. She's energetic and always happy. A good treat for cats I prefer it more than any other brand and my cat too
Brooke B.
My cat loves her Whiskas! Won’t eat anything but this brand. She’s a fussy cat! Whiskas Cat Food Tender Bites Favorite Selections - 12 CT
yanela h.
they're always a good idea the cats love this, i buy them at Soriana or sometimes at Oxxos and my cats love this, they're affordable too
Suzana R.
Albufeira
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
my cats love the food of the whiskas sachets is very good, they are satisfied and satiated,so I always end up buying this brand

back