Whiskas Tender Bites Diced Variety Pack uploaded by Ieva V.

BY WHISKAS

Whiskas Tenderbites Chicken, Beef, Ocean Whitefish and Tuna, and Turkey and Giblets Variety, 24-count: Whiskas cat food pouch flavors: chicken dinner, beef, ocean whitefish and tuna, and turkey and giblets Includes 6 pouches of each flavor see more...

Nikkie T.
Eden prairie , Mn
I buy these for my cats and use it as a treat once in a while but unfortantly it always gives them an upset stomach
Alisha R.
Johnson City, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats loved this cat food and they are 3 and the food was gone just like that. They love the improved flavors.
Chessa F.
Clay, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat really enjoys this brand of food. He likes all the flavors. This brand is decently priced.
Karis M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loved the variety of flavours and it was nice that it's in packets. It's easy to transport
Isabel S.
Perth
My three fussy cats absolutely love this brand. They devour it in seconds and always look forward to dinner time. Whiskas is great value for money and their products are often on sale/ with deals. I would recommend this healthy brand to cat owners everywhere!
Julie K.
Coalisland, Dungannon
My cat loves this food but i dont think it agrees with her stomach, i started out feeding her with wet food and the dry food mixed and found that she was always hungry and not filled so i stopped the wet food and now she seems to be satisfied, i will often buy some wet food to give to her as a treat but i believe the dry food works best for her
Rhian D.
Our cats love this product. Easy to get out of the packaging, especially with the easy tare package.
Great value for money and easy to get from all the stores I shop at.

Ieva V.
Kaunas
My cat loves this 😻 He's like little picky bastard cat. He would turn his nose on any kind of cat food or leave half the bowl full until we gave whiskas a try. We were kinda suprised because he loved it so much and would lick his plate clean
Fazila K.
dubai, Dubai
I guess my cat likes it.
I mean she eats everything.. but sometimes leaves it a lill bit.. dint happen before.
Price is very reasonable and i love the packaging .. and my cat looks same like on the package so ya 😂😂😂
Andi m.
My cat Lola goes bonkers on this food, obviously goes off them after a while but so would you if you are the same food all the time haha but she always comes back to whiskas, I have to say it smells pretty good ahaha - follow me on Instagram lifeoflucilla ❤️

back