Whiskas Tender Bites Diced Variety Pack uploaded by Ieva V.

BY WHISKAS

Whiskas Tenderbites Chicken, Beef, Ocean Whitefish and Tuna, and Turkey and Giblets Variety, 24-count: Whiskas cat food pouch flavors: chicken dinner, beef, ocean whitefish and tuna, and turkey and giblets Includes 6 pouches of each flavor see more...

Angelica S.
I love the wet food for my kitty! She also loves the wet food it’s like a treat for her! It’s soft and comes in a variety box with different flavors for her! Super affordable at about $7 at Walmart!
Cynthia C.
Lowell, Or
My cat loves these individual pouches, he really likes having the option of flavor and loves to switch it up so these really come in handy to have around. They are "purr"-fect serving size as well.
Ashley L.
Kingston, TN
My cat loves whiskas, it all began as a kitten needing to bottle feed her from whiskas milk and as she has gotten older, it is by far mine and hers favorite brand.
ruth m.
North Babylon, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These food packets are the best! My cats love them and they come in the perfect serving sizes. They're a decent price too and you can get a lot for less at wholesale clubs
Shaunti P.
Kapaa
Whiskas tender bites variety pack was really affordable and my kitten loved the food. The package came on time I would definitely recommend.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this! It lasts a while and they enjoy eating it. We feed to this them as a treat or one of their meals and they get so excited.
Melissa F.
Saint Albans, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These appear to be my cats favorite treats we have ever bought for her. I think she prefers the soft texture over crunchy ones.
Jessica G.
Checotah, OK
I don't really know how to rate a cat treat... my car loves them and will whine at the bag.. But my cat loves all food..
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great portioned packs, very quick easy and convenient. Cheap, nice variety to choose from. Cat loves it. Last a while.
Kathia I.
Mission, TX
My cat loved this food. She's very picky at times but this has to have been something she approached super fast to eat

Kohl's