BY WHISKAS

Whiskas Tenderbites Chicken, Beef, Ocean Whitefish and Tuna, and Turkey and Giblets Variety, 24-count: Whiskas cat food pouch flavors: chicken dinner, beef, ocean whitefish and tuna, and turkey and giblets Includes 6 pouches of each flavor see more...

Buy on Target*
Lizzy G.
['Panorama City', ''], CA
I swear I love this food , my cat already recognizes the sound of the bag and immediately starts meowing at me to hurry up and put the food in his bowl , I usually purchase this from my local pet smart and as I’m writing this review I just now realized I have to restock lol Definitely a great product , your furry friend will thank you
Ivonne C.
Lexington
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
There is always one of these boxes at my home. My cat loves all the flavors. The price is good and the pouches are a nice size too. I give one pouch a week as a weekly treat but it could definitely replace dry food, if you split it in two portions through the day.
Amy S.
Palm Harbor, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Seems like a good treat for cats. Something different from the normal crunchy ones. My cat is very picky and did not eat very much of the one packet we tried. He has texture issues i think and doesn't like chunky food.
Christina D.
Kitty loves this stuff. For whatever reason I got myself a super picky kitty. So I've tried just about everything in the market. He's made his decision that he loves this stuff. Glad to finally find what he'll eat.
Angelica S.
I love the wet food for my kitty! She also loves the wet food it’s like a treat for her! It’s soft and comes in a variety box with different flavors for her! Super affordable at about $7 at Walmart!
hanna y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are so great because I don't have to scoop them out of a can. They are ready to go, and come in a variety of flavours so my cat doesn't get bored. I like them because they aren't messy, and they are easy and quick to put in my cat's bowl
Cynthia C.
Eugene, OR
My cat loves these individual pouches, he really likes having the option of flavor and loves to switch it up so these really come in handy to have around. They are "purr"-fect serving size as well.
ruth m.
North Babylon, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These food packets are the best! My cats love them and they come in the perfect serving sizes. They're a decent price too and you can get a lot for less at wholesale clubs
Julia C.
Indianapolis, IN
I have three cats and the love Whiskas treats and food in the pouch. The treats are cute little heart shapes and are moist enough to stay soft. I prefer to just give one or two pieces at a time as a treat rather then a whole pouch at a time since they do seem to get sick to their tummys more often that eating a bowl of dry food. My cats love them as treats though so it works out fine to use it this way.
Elizabeth B.
Cincinnati, OH
This is one of the only types of food that my cat will actually eat. If you have a picky cat I would recommend trying these out. Shaking the pouch gets most of the food out, but you will need to spoon (or other silverware) to get all the stuff out.