BY TEMPTATIONS® #2 in Cat Treats

To cross or not to cross the road, that is the question. And a very simple one it is, for one of the feline persuasion, when a delicious, bird-brained hen is the prey on the other side. Oh, chicken, I will taste victory! You can count on it. Soon as you gimme some Temptations®! For more feline fun, visit temptationstreats.com see more...

A R.
ZERO stars. If you want to slowly poison your fur baby then these are the treats for you.

Do you ever wonder why your cat is so insanely obsessed with these? It’s called kitty crack for a reason. The added ingredients are addictive to cats and really, really bad for them.

Please do yourself a favor and google temptations treats and read through some of the real information and horror stories from cat owners. Opt for something (anything) else.
alisha t.
My two kitty cats love these! My older cat likes to go out into our breezeway And watch the birds, sometimes she likes to go lay out in the back yard in summer. If I can't get her to come inside for the day if I'm leaving or at night I just grab these shake the bag and here she comes running inside! It's funny how quick they come running too!
Heather L.
I want to begin by saying that my cat loves temptations in every flavor. These are the treats she will sniff out like a bloodhound and tear into while i am at work. This chicken flavor is her current favorite. I think if she were writing this, she would have nothing but good things to say. I am just glad to know that I can make her happy with something so easy and inexpensive (:
Lauren M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The treats are great, the cat seems to love them, and I really enjoy the price of them. It’s easy to grab a bag of them at Walmart and bring home a treat for my fur baby. She’s a smaller sized cat and is always indoors; it takes her awhile to go through treats, but I would and will buy them again.
Bella M.
corpus christi
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat goes absolutely nuts for these treats. She’s a calico cat and is very loud and will tell you what she wants. She meows so loud and long when she wants some of these treats and actually knew how to get into them so we had to move them to the top of the fridge. I’d recommend them if you’re okay with making your cat crazy for treats.
shanti g.
kealakekua, HI
it was good and loved their packaging and variety of flavors. the price was slightly to much but i could tell it was a good brand for my mixed breed cat. everything was good about it but my cat did not seem interested in it but when i brought to my friends her cats loved it.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
At a very reasonable price and at available at most stores, these are always my go to for my kitty. He absolutely loves them! I can only give him a few every so often because of his strict diet. I typically buy all of the premium branded treats, like Blue Buffalo but I've found that these cost less and Oberyn likes them better.
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I'm not sure what it is about chicken (we did rescue my kitten from  a barn when his family disappeared) but Clyde loves anything with chicken. These treats are his favorite of any brand I've given him, and he gets so excited when I get out the bag and shake it. I have had to hide the bag so that doesn't rip it open!
Liz B.
Palm Harbor, FL
My cat loves these, but every time she eats them she gets sick. We tested out the salmon instead of the chicken and that didn’t go well either. She might have a sensitivity to them because she eats other brands of treats without a problem. I will say though that she LOVES these treats! She would crawl up my leg to get them and even ripped the bag open to snack on some. So I would still recommend trying them if your cat tummy isn’t as sensitive as mine is.
Savannah G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty loves these! Since the dogs get bones, these are her treats. Our kitty just showed up at our house over the summer and made herself at home, but she definitely needed plumping up weight-wise. Now she loves to eat but she's still picky when it comes to food and treats so these are a must-have for her.