BY TEMPTATIONS®

Find Pet Food And Snacks at Target.com! Offers the Seafood Taste and Variety your cat craves; 4 Flavors: Seafood Medley (2), Savory Salmon (2), Tempting Tuna (1), Ocean Whitefish (1)The crunchy outside is perfectly balanced with an irresistible center. A combination your cat will covet. Treats are 100% nutritionally complete. Each treats is only 2 calories. see more...

brittni W.
Gunnison, UT
I bought these from my local grocery store. The price was a little higher than I've paid but it still was great for my cat. She's spoiled and gets whatever she wants and often eats a bag of treats in a week.
Elizeth S.
El Dorado, KS
I haven't yet tried these currently I'm trying to finish my cats treats that he has before I decide to purchase these at my local Walmart they do look good enough for my cat hoping to buy soon the packaging looks very nice and the ingredients on it I haven't really checked but they look like something my cat would like.
hope g.
Booneville , MS
my cat loves this brand of cat treats ans this is the only one i can get her to eat... just one pack isnt that pricey and im sure a dog woukld eat it too but health wise it migh not benefit your dog as much as it would your cat and i got mie from walmart .. but you could get it from your local drugstore
Emily S.
Fairfield, CT
These are my cat's favorite treats and let me tell you something, that is saying a lot because she really loves food!  I like that they don't have an overpowering fish smell and are small enough so I don't feel like I'm doing anything harmful when I give her 5 treats at once.
Shannon J.
Irvine, CA
It seems like every cat I've ever met loves these. My cat goes crazy over them. They may not have the best ingredients but they obviously habe a taste and smell that cats love. They are also crunchy on the outside so it helps clean the cats teeth as they chew!
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
My cat loves these seafood treats! In fact, she loved them a bit too much last year and gained one pound at her annual checkup. Now I use these in treat puzzles to get her to exercise and play more.
Krystal S.
Have two cats that live these treats. All of that flavors too. Not to pricey and hey have to spoil them too right. Have to keep them away from the dog as she will eat them too. The soft ones are good for small pills as well
Gina G.
Tracy , CA
My cat just loves the taste of the seafood packs. I love when I get home from work and she's right there waiting for a snack cause she knows I give her one everyday. Will buy more once out. Can't say enough about this brand.
Myah D.
Jacksonville, FL
my cat (who eats everything you drop on the floor) didn't really like these. I'm not sure if its him or the treats. Ps. they smell funny. Keep the bag closed.
Sheri J.
Calgary, AB
My boys love these treats. Just like the commercial, If there were a wall in the way, I'm sure they'd nearly come crashing through it to get to those temptations!