BY TEMPTATIONS®

Whiskas Temptations - Seafood, 3 oz see more...

• Are these healthy for cats? Do they seem to like them?6 Answers
Amy A.
I purchased these treats for my furry friends. They went bananas for them! I will definitely purchase these again. The quality and packaging are top notch.
Carolyn M.
Oroville, CA
My cats love these we use these as an everyday kinda treat with a toy we fill up that is in the shape of rat that we bought at walmart with these treats
Brande L.
My lil kitty absolutely goes nuts every time he sees me reach for his temptations bag. Once he eats all I'll allow he is the sweetest loving baby ever.
Harley J.
Fredonia, NY
My cat loves these treats. Always comes running into the kitchen when i shake the bag! He even tries to get into the cupboard to get them out himself!
Jennifer M.
Pittsburgh, PA
My cats love these, even my neighbors cat will sit by the front door until I feed him a few. We are always buying a bag or two when we go shopping
Bailey D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I feed these cat treats to my cat and she loves them. Every time I walk into the kitchen she follows me thinking she's gonna get some treats.
Davee H.
Mount Airy, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Love Temptations brand for our cats. They always love all of their products and they're great prices on all of the snacks and canned foods.
Kelley M.
My cats absolutely LOVE these things. I can pretty much get them to do anything I want, if they hear the bag coming out of the cabinet.
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My mom seems to buy a new bag of these every time she goes to the store. Her cat loves them!! She goes nuts when she hears the bag open.
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Most caat or dog treats have a very strong odor but this is actually one of the few I can stand. My cat also loves the flavor very much!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Are these healthy for cats? Do they seem to like them?