BY TEMPTATIONS®

Whiskas Temptations - Seafood, 3 oz see more...

• Are these healthy for cats? Do they seem to like them?6 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Angie S.
My cat loves these treats. Goes crazy for the crinkle of the bag. They’re affordable and the bag comes full of treats so definitely a great value compared to what else is available on the market. Will keep buying more.
Amanda J.
My mother’s cat loves this food. She gets so excited when she sees you open a pouch of this. It’s a great value and you can’t beat the price. This is a great product for young cats and adult cats. I will be buying again for my mother’s cat.
Stephanie Z.
Miami
My cat can’t get enough of these! He goes crazy for them. Once he sees the package come out of the pantry, he’s already begging. These treats are perfectly sized for feeding your feline at home! 10/10!
Samantha C.
Whiteville, NC
My cat loves all of these treats. I have tried other brands, but these are the only ones she likes at all. They’re a good price for the product. They also provide a good variety of flavors so I can make sure my cat doesn’t get bored.
LilCoinreyGirlJ J.
South Tampa
My cats absolutely love these treats. I had a cat that was pretty much dying abs I feed him these as food source which you can do. And after two days he finally came back To life started eating it was great. All my cats love these
Beth Elise P.
Pt Pleasant, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The only reason I’m not giving this 5 stars is because it makes my cats crazy! They love them so much so now I can never stop buying them. Super small treats and I give them about 6-10 a day!
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Oh how she loves this.” She seriously loves it. It says temptations & it should be addiction lol she enjoys every part of this treat which makes me so happy’ it definitely met my expectations.
Stephanie M.
Lakeland
My cats loves these. I like to treat my cats often and they seem to prefer this brand over others. I have to keep them hidden as the cats will destroy the bag to get into the treats if I leave them out.
Carolyn C.
Marietta, GA
My cat absolutely LOVES this product. he never stops meowing for more. The product is affordable and I repurchase it every I month for my little fur balls. My cat loves it. I would buy it again and again. You are welcome
lynette j.
Phoenix, AZ
I don't have a car but sometimes i take care of my best friends cat and this is his go to food! I never have issues feeding him or anything and the smell.isnt over whelming of seafood like other brands my friend has bought lol
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Are these healthy for cats? Do they seem to like them?