BY TEMPTATIONS®

Whiskas Temptations - Seafood, 3 oz see more...

• Are these healthy for cats? Do they seem to like them?6 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Jessica F.
Rossville , GA
Oh man my cat knows this package, and when he sees or hears it he is meowing under my feet wanting more! They must be good because he is so so picky as far as his cat food lol.
Rebecca M.
Benson, NC
My cat is VERY picky about what treats she will and will not eat, however, she LOVES these treats. She can hear the bag crinkle from he other side of the house. She will come running to whoever is holding these treats.
Mindy Y.
Fort Stewart, GA
Our cats le these so much that if they are able to get to the package they have ben known to chew through it and finish the bag. for this reason I do wish they were in a plastic tube/can otherwise great product
Ava C.
Groveport, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Sefi absolutely loves these!! She goes nuts every time I get the bag out. I have to keep it hidden because she ripped a bag up and at them all once.
Jasmine B.
Felton
The cats go crazy for these! Anytime you just touch the bag and they come running for them
savannah B.
Alexandria
The cat seems to like them just fine. Easy to open packaging and how many is *healthy* to give to the cat. Doesn't smell bad like some treats do. Price is fair.
Vicki D.
Beulah
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats LOVE these treats!!! I have one super picky cat who doesn't like anything but these! Only problem is I have 8 cats so these small bags go by super fast!
Ashley M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My indoor kitties give me so much attitude when I don’t give them their daily dose of temptations! There is just enough in the bag so that they don’t dry out.
C A.
I have three cats and they love these treats. One of the cats has never cared about treats at all until we got a sample of these. Now he goes nuts for them.
destiny b.
Titusville, FL
Cats love it!!! It’s even good for them also, which makes it even a better product for the price!!!!!! Can’t beat it if it’s healthy and on the cheaper side
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Are these healthy for cats? Do they seem to like them?