BY TEMPTATIONS® #26 in Cat Treats

Whiskas Temptations.
Treats for cats.
Savory salmon flavor.
Crunchy outside, soft inside.
Under 2 calories per treat.
Mega 180g. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Your cat will come running from wherever he or she is when you shake this bag!" in 3 reviews
  • "My one cat loves these and the other could care less...so I'm not sure how to rate these given the mixed review in my household lol" in 2 reviews
  • "They always come running when they hear the bag." in 1 review
  • "I have 2 cats, and they go crazy when they even hear the Temptations bag crinkle...I shake the bag to get them back inside the house when they run outside, as well, lol!" in 1 review
  • "My cats go nuts over these treats." in 1 review
rachel c.
OMG SAVORY SALMONNNNNNN IS AMAZING FOR MY CATS. They live these treats and are good little kitties after they are fed these. The streaks are easy accessible but I do have to say keep away from cats or they will frip through the plastic and eat the treats.
Mikenna C.
Conway, SC
My cats love these treats. They are the only treats they will eat. They aren’t even that expensive. I definitely recommend these to everyone. They come in a nice bag that show the treats inside and out. I am going to buy these over and over again.
Stacy S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My cat loves these. She eats them right away as soon as I put them out for her a. Based on that I will continue to buy these for as long as I have her. She thinks they are great and eats them up and they're affordable and easily found so I will definitely buy them again
Tabitha R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the amount that comes In The small packages. I just wished it was more of a small container which would easier to store upright in the cabinet. But overall this is an excellent product for all felines.
Kaliah S.
Jonesborough, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this flavor. My picky cat will only eat this flavor. I don’t mind paying the price because you get a lot out of it if you feed them the recommended amount. I will continue to purchase these.
Sara L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is not big into treats but he will actually eat this brand. He loves food a LOT so I wanted to find a treat he could like as well. We finally found these and they were a success
Shannon F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't let my cats in my bedroom, but sometimes they sneak in and like to hide under the bed. Just a shake off this bag of treats and either one of them will come running out for it! They love these treats and they've saved my room from disaster (:
Stephanie S.
Woodbridge
Been using this forever. Mine and my sisters cats both genuinely enjoy these treats! I don't really use any other brands as they seem very faithful to these treats
Lindsey S.
My cats go nuts for these treats. All I have to do is shake the bag and they come running! I think they like it best because it’s crunchy...they do not enjoy the soft treats. If I even go to the cabinet where I keep these, they are swarming at my feet.
Breanna N.
Seal Beach, CA
Once you get past the smell, these treats are great. My cat likes them a lot, but not as much as the Blue treats that are similar to these. She will still eat them, but I think she knows she can get others that are slightly more tasty to her for some reason.