BY TEMPTATIONS®

Whiskas Temptations.
Treats for cats.
Savory salmon flavor.
Crunchy outside, soft inside.
Under 2 calories per treat.
Mega 180g. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "Your cat will come running from wherever he or she is when you shake this bag!" in 3 reviews
  • "My one cat loves these and the other could care less...so I'm not sure how to rate these given the mixed review in my household lol" in 2 reviews
  • "I have 2 cats, and they go crazy when they even hear the Temptations bag crinkle...I shake the bag to get them back inside the house when they run outside, as well, lol!" in 1 review
  • "They always come running when they hear the bag." in 1 review
  • "My cats go nuts over these treats." in 1 review
rachel c.
OMG SAVORY SALMONNNNNNN IS AMAZING FOR MY CATS. They live these treats and are good little kitties after they are fed these. The streaks are easy accessible but I do have to say keep away from cats or they will frip through the plastic and eat the treats.
Ember B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Same thing with these couldn’t get my cat to eat them! I’m thinking it must be a texture thing. Because my cat will eat anything usually!! I’ll have to try it again now that he’s older. I wouldn’t recommend unless your cat likes hard treats. Cheap tho!
Tabitha T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the amount that comes In The small packages. I just wished it was more of a small container which would easier to store upright in the cabinet. But overall this is an excellent product for all felines.
Jessica W.
My cat absolutely loves this. If she hears this bag shake, she will come running from across the house. My pet is very food motivated and certainly loves treats every now and then, particularly these ones.
Sara B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Cat will go crazy when she smells these treats. She will even sit! They aren’t to hard so they are super easy for her to chew and just the right size for her. She’s never satisfied with just one or two!
Alyssa L.
Indio
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 3 picky eater and all 3 love their temptations treats. They can never have enough of them. Its to the point i have to lock up the treats where they’re not allowed to go to keep them safe.
connie P.
Logan, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love savory salmon,tuna and shrimp the best out of all the Temptations.they really look forward to these everyday.my Siamese mainly eats these over her food even.
Holli P.
Winifrede , WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats Good stuff for cats
Shannon F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't let my cats in my bedroom, but sometimes they sneak in and like to hide under the bed. Just a shake off this bag of treats and either one of them will come running out for it! They love these treats and they've saved my room from disaster (:
Sandy J.
Mountain View
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitties say thank you. They love these treats and go crazy when they hear me open the bag and even more so when they smell them. They have caused no digestive issues with any of my cats which is always a plus for me!