BY TEMPTATIONS® #34 in Cat Treats

Whiskas® Temptations® Natural Free Range Chicken Flavor Treats for Cats.
With added vitamins, minerals, & taurine.
Whole grain outside, meaty inside.
No artificial preservatives, flavors or fillers. see more...

Buy on Walmart
chelse c.
Palm Harbor, FL
My cats seriously go NUTS for these. Every time I come home they line up at the door because they expect a treat. They don't make their breath smell which is nice and its easy for my 10 yr old cat to chew.
Brittney W.
Sand springs, OK
I obviously don't know what these treats taste like, but judging by my cats reaction every time I get them out they must be great! They last us quite awhile and they aren't very expensive!
Zelda A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My boys love these treats. Every morning before my husband and I leave for work we shake the bag, they come running and we give them a few treats. We have to be careful not to make too much noise with the bags of treats because they know the sounds and will always come running when they hear it!
Ashton B.
Statham, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only snack my cats enjoy eating! Heck if I could afford it they'd probably only want to eat this instead of their other food for meals. It's crunchy and good for their teeth and digestive instead of eating wet or soft snacks. Plus it's the perfect cut size snacks for their cute little kitty mouths.
Jocelyn L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
These were on sale at my grocery store, so I tried them. My cat loved them! And, I always like being able to give my pets natural items instead of "bad stuff". However, as much as I like these, I will not buy them unless they go on sale again since they are a little more expensive than other kinds.
Rachel S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat goes nuts for temptations treats. He loves these and we have bought many flavors from Chicken, Turkey to Salmon. We have purchased these Naturals and felt good about the ingredients. I have also purchased the original/regular temptations. We are a loyal consumer to these and purchase at Pet Smart, Target or the local grocery store (Giant.)
Alicia C.
Aurora, OR
My adult cat goes absolutely nuts when I shake this bag! He knows what he's about to receive. Pros: he loves the treats, they taste great! Cons: his teeth are rotted now and they have to be pulled from the treats :( I try not to give him too many, but it still messed up his teeth.
Rebecca L.
My cats go NUTS for this chicken flavor, I just shake the bag and they come RUNNINNG from all areas of the house! It's super affordable and can be bought at any pet store or super market. They love this flavor even more than fish!
Brittney G.
Fort Smith, AR
I have a 5 year old Tabby cat and she is very very picky about her food!!! But she absolutely loves these treats. She knows the sound of the bag when I get it out of the cabinet and she knows it's yummy yummy treat time!!!
Alison S.
Long Beach , CA
My sweet Cat Kali will ONLY eat these treats. For 11 years since I got her. She likes to play with them. I would flick them with my finger and she would run after them. Must buy!