BY TEMPTATIONS®

Chicken, liver & beef flavors. Backyard Cookout™ Treats for Cats. There's a picnic out back and I'm invited! Chicken! Liver! Beef! Yes, please! A veritable smorgasbord of carnivorous goodness, all for me. Turf and Turf...and Turf Flavors! No vegetarians allowed today--this is a meatlover's feast. A triple Temptations® treat! see more...

Buy on Kmart
Janet M.
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
This is really nasty I don't know why you'd I've your cat this like do you love him?
Laura E.
Laura E.
Canada
My cat goes nuts over these things! she's a huge fan of them - but I don't see them being all that healthy for her so I opt to only give her a few every once and a while. They certainly are affordable but if you can spend the extra money buy your cat something from the vet...
Janice C.
Janice C.
Winnipeg
I buy these for me cats all the time. Its true, like the commercial, they do come running, (just like catnip). Use it as a treat and to bribe them when I need them to come in the house or get into the cat cage for the trip to the vet. Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.
Stacey V.
Stacey V.
Amsterdam
My cat goed crazy for this! Great treat to train my cat with! We keep it in a small box and she always runs to it and 'ticks' the box to let us know she wants one! Also a great snack to lure her back inside when playtime in the garden is over
Lisa B.
Lisa B.
Winnipeg, MB
My car likes these treats and the price is great. I give her a few ever few days and she just meows up a storm when I pull them out! It's really cute!
Christine P.
Christine P.
Utica, IL
My cat loves these cat treats they are a mix of flavor a and she goes nuts over them I buy them by the bulk for her
Tracey T.
Tracey T.
Port Hawkesbury, ['', '', '']
My cats go absolutely mad for these, and would probably eat nothing else if I let them. They come running from a mile away when my daughter shakes the bag and they scarf them down in about 2.5 seconds. I'd say that's two paws up from them!