BY TEMPTATIONS®

Chicken, liver & beef flavors. Backyard Cookout™ Treats for Cats. There's a picnic out back and I'm invited! Chicken! Liver! Beef! Yes, please! A veritable smorgasbord of carnivorous goodness, all for me. Turf and Turf...and Turf Flavors! No vegetarians allowed today--this is a meatlover's feast. A triple Temptations® treat! see more...

Buy on Kmart
Marie S.
My cats picky she doesn't eat just anything This is the only treat my cat will eat. They are affordable and my cat loves them. Easy to find at any store too.
jacqui m.
Northpoint, PA
My cats love these treats. They hear the bag and come running to get some. They can never get enough!!!! I would rec come nd to anyone with a cat.
Sarah A.
My cat loves these. She will basically eat anything, but she gets really excited when she sees me opening one of these bags.
Gabby B.
My cat loves these, he has learned many tricks and also to sit with these treats, the bag and containers are convenient.
Amy S.
Palm Harbor, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats absolute favorite treat!!! He loves the chicken and backyard cookout flavors and will never turn them down!
BIANCA C.
Arlington, VA
This flavor makes my cats nuts! They wanna eat them all at once! Probably because of the bacon smell in it! lol
Forrest D.
Newliberty
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat lovers these tempting treats. Must have plenty on hand. She meows constantly cornier treats!!!!!🐺💗
Trinidad P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat specially enjoys these treats, follow me around every time she sees the bag. must have cat treat!
Dania P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these treats! Whenever he hears the bag he comes running to get some treats.
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
This is really nasty I don't know why you'd I've your cat this like do you love him?