BY TEMPTATIONS®

Chicken, liver & beef flavors. Backyard Cookout™ Treats for Cats. There's a picnic out back and I'm invited! Chicken! Liver! Beef! Yes, please! A veritable smorgasbord of carnivorous goodness, all for me. Turf and Turf...and Turf Flavors! No vegetarians allowed today--this is a meatlover's feast. A triple Temptations® treat! see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
My cat loves these treats! They make her go wild but it's so cute and funny! I have a tiger strip cat with a giant personality! These treats are inexpensive and she loves them. Will continue to purchase these!
Ashton B.
Los Angeles, CA
My cat loves these treats especially the chicken flavor. I like that they're low in calories (about 2 kcals per treat) so I don't feel like I'm fattening him up.
HEATHER S.
Hineston , LA
My 4 month old cats love these and come running to me whenever they hear the sound of me grabbing and opening the pouch. I give each cat a handful of treat throughout the day.
Cristina L.
Thurmont, MD
One of my cat's favorites. She comes running every time she hears the crinkle of this treat bag! Works great if she's in an especially good hiding place and I want her to come out.
jacqui m.
Northpoint, PA
My cats love these treats. They hear the bag and come running to get some. They can never get enough!!!! I would rec come nd to anyone with a cat.
Amy S.
Palm Harbor, FL
My cats absolute favorite treat!!! He loves the chicken and backyard cookout flavors and will never turn them down!
Dania P.
My cat loves these treats! Whenever he hears the bag he comes running to get some treats.
Janet M.
Norcross, GA
This is really nasty I don't know why you'd I've your cat this like do you love him?
Laura E.
Canada
My cat goes nuts over these things! she's a huge fan of them - but I don't see them being all that healthy for her so I opt to only give her a few every once and a while. They certainly are affordable but if you can spend the extra money buy your cat something from the vet...
Janice C.
Winnipeg
I buy these for me cats all the time. Its true, like the commercial, they do come running, (just like catnip). Use it as a treat and to bribe them when I need them to come in the house or get into the cat cage for the trip to the vet. Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.