BY TEMPTATIONS®

Chicken, liver & beef flavors. Backyard Cookout™ Treats for Cats. There's a picnic out back and I'm invited! Chicken! Liver! Beef! Yes, please! A veritable smorgasbord of carnivorous goodness, all for me. Turf and Turf...and Turf Flavors! No vegetarians allowed today--this is a meatlover's feast. A triple Temptations® treat! see more...

Erin D.
Lake Worth, FL
The cats come swarming just when they hear the bag open. They love the taste of these treats so much but j know they aren't good for the cats. There are healthier things to give the cats but this is a good junk food treat
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
These are mine and my friends cats favorite treats! They prefer these over all others and I'm not sure why, but the ingredients are good, not a lot of fillers and unhealthy stuff.
Barbara C.
Chesapeake, VA
My cats live for the streets they get a little each day and absolutely love them. There is no other treat on the market that I have found so far that they will even eat!
Sarah A.
My cat loves these. She will basically eat anything, but she gets really excited when she sees me opening one of these bags.
Gabby B.
My cat loves these, he has learned many tricks and also to sit with these treats, the bag and containers are convenient.
BIANCA C.
Arlington, VA
This flavor makes my cats nuts! They wanna eat them all at once! Probably because of the bacon smell in it! lol
Trinidad P.
My cat specially enjoys these treats, follow me around every time she sees the bag. must have cat treat!
Liesl G.
I have three female cats.  Two of the three enjoy these treats about the same level as they do all other Temptation treats, the third isn't as impressed. These treats are like having a sugary cereal for your pet and should be given in moderation.  The price is great and good for an occasional snack.
Jenny Z.
Stony Brook, NY
Temptations killed my cat. Once I fed him temptations he didn't want to eat his own cat food and was lethargic. He had opened mouth breathing. The cats will love it because it's like candy to them, but super unhealthy and made my cat lethargic and then died.
Jana S.
Largo, FL
My cats are very picky about treats but both of them love these mixups! There are three flavors and they love them all. They're crunchy outside and soft in the middle. That seems to be a winning combination for my cats.