BY TEMPTATIONS®

Chicken, liver & beef flavors. Backyard Cookout™ Treats for Cats. There's a picnic out back and I'm invited! Chicken! Liver! Beef! Yes, please! A veritable smorgasbord of carnivorous goodness, all for me. Turf and Turf...and Turf Flavors! No vegetarians allowed today--this is a meatlover's feast. A triple Temptations® treat! see more...

Buy on Kmart
Erin D.
Erin D.
Lake Worth, FL
The cats come swarming just when they hear the bag open. They love the taste of these treats so much but j know they aren't good for the cats. There are healthier things to give the cats but this is a good junk food treat
Fallon Z.
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Pet Lover Expert
These are mine and my friends cats favorite treats! They prefer these over all others and I'm not sure why, but the ingredients are good, not a lot of fillers and unhealthy stuff.
Barbara C.
Barbara C.
Chesapeake, VA
My cats live for the streets they get a little each day and absolutely love them. There is no other treat on the market that I have found so far that they will even eat!
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
My cat loves these. She will basically eat anything, but she gets really excited when she sees me opening one of these bags.
Gabby B.
Gabby B.
My cat loves these, he has learned many tricks and also to sit with these treats, the bag and containers are convenient.
BIANCA C.
BIANCA C.
Arlington, VA
This flavor makes my cats nuts! They wanna eat them all at once! Probably because of the bacon smell in it! lol
Trinidad P.
Trinidad P.
My cat specially enjoys these treats, follow me around every time she sees the bag. must have cat treat!
Cristina L.
Cristina L.
Thurmont, MD
One of my cat's favorites. She comes running every time she hears the crinkle of this treat bag! Works great if she's in an especially good hiding place and I want her to come out.
jacqui m.
jacqui m.
Northpoint, PA
My cats love these treats. They hear the bag and come running to get some. They can never get enough!!!! I would rec come nd to anyone with a cat.
HEATHER S.
HEATHER S.
Hineston , LA
My 4 month old cats love these and come running to me whenever they hear the sound of me grabbing and opening the pouch. I give each cat a handful of treat throughout the day.