BY TEMPTATIONS®

Chicken, liver & beef flavors. Backyard Cookout™ Treats for Cats. There's a picnic out back and I'm invited! Chicken! Liver! Beef! Yes, please! A veritable smorgasbord of carnivorous goodness, all for me. Turf and Turf...and Turf Flavors! No vegetarians allowed today--this is a meatlover's feast. A triple Temptations® treat! see more...

Buy on Kmart
Liesl G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have three female cats.  Two of the three enjoy these treats about the same level as they do all other Temptation treats, the third isn't as impressed. These treats are like having a sugary cereal for your pet and should be given in moderation.  The price is great and good for an occasional snack.
Jenny Z.
Temptations killed my cat. Once I fed him temptations he didn't want to eat his own cat food and was lethargic. He had opened mouth breathing. The cats will love it because it's like candy to them, but super unhealthy and made my cat lethargic and then died.
Jana S.
Largo, FL
My cats are very picky about treats but both of them love these mixups! There are three flavors and they love them all. They're crunchy outside and soft in the middle. That seems to be a winning combination for my cats.
Kodi C.
Springerville , AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these treats! They make her go wild but it's so cute and funny! I have a tiger strip cat with a giant personality! These treats are inexpensive and she loves them. Will continue to purchase these!
HEATHER S.
Hineston , LA
My 4 month old cats love these and come running to me whenever they hear the sound of me grabbing and opening the pouch. I give each cat a handful of treat throughout the day.
Cristina L.
Thurmont, MD
One of my cat's favorites. She comes running every time she hears the crinkle of this treat bag! Works great if she's in an especially good hiding place and I want her to come out.
Ashton B.
Los Angeles, CA
My cat loves these treats especially the chicken flavor. I like that they're low in calories (about 2 kcals per treat) so I don't feel like I'm fattening him up.
Erin D.
Lake Worth, FL
The cats come swarming just when they hear the bag open. They love the taste of these treats so much but j know they aren't good for the cats. There are healthier things to give the cats but this is a good junk food treat
Fallon Z.
Florence, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are mine and my friends cats favorite treats! They prefer these over all others and I'm not sure why, but the ingredients are good, not a lot of fillers and unhealthy stuff.
Barbara C.
Chesapeake, VA
My cats live for the streets they get a little each day and absolutely love them. There is no other treat on the market that I have found so far that they will even eat!