BY TEMPTATIONS® #86 in Cat Treats

Temptations® essentials treats for cats are crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside. These treats give cats extra nutritional benefits, in addition to the taste they love and one more reason to love you. Try all six essentials. One shake of the bag and they’ll come running. Cats can’t resist™ see more...

Ashlee H.
Oroville
This is our go to brand for cat treats. Our cats love the flavor of the chicken and the salmon ones. We have outside cats, so they wonder off our property, but all it takes is a few shakes of the treat container, and the cats come running. Their favorite part of the day is treat time.
ashley d.
Winchester, KY
I bought these as a first treat for our new kitten. He is now about 4 months old and has found where we have hidden the treats and demolished the bag, ate the entire contents, and has no regrets! I like that the texture is a bit softer and other brands we had used for our other cat and the taste seems to be perfect for our growing kitten!
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitty babies loooove these snacks! I usually mix between these an adult cat flavors so that they're still easy on their stomach. Whenever I come home from work, they are always at my feet begging for treats!!
Tania R.
Downey , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I would just shake the bad and my cat would come running to me to get his treats. Cats live this stuff. They are small so you can choose how much you give them. My bag wouldn't last that long, but I would still buy them.
Taylor F.
I love my cat, but one thing about him is he is super picky when it comes to anything food. One thing is for sure though, he never turns away any Temptation treats!
Eileen M.
The cats love them. The price is reasonable and the store carries enough variety. The only complaint is that I have to watch not giving them too much or they start to gain weight.
Heather M.
My cat absolutely loves these little treats. He will literally chew apart the bag trying to get to them if I don't hide them right away. I can never buy enough of these treats for him. He's tried most of the flavors and loves them all.
Sharae G.
New York
My cat definitely loves these lol. It comes in small packaging and my cat enjoys eating it. I use give it to him as a treat. My cat loves this product more than the others that I've used before.
Lauren S.
Fairport, NY
Twice a day, my kitties get a handful of these cute little treats and they love it! For a couple dollars or less, the value is incredible, the happiness they feel for treat time is priceless. No cons, it helps control tartar! I buy a bag a week!
Angela M.
Russell Springs, KY
What can i say i never come home from the store without them all my cats love them if i cant find my cats all i have to do is shake the bag and they come running because they know they are getting their nom noms