BY TEMPTATIONS® #11 in Cat Food & Treats

Whiskas® Temptations® Creamy Dairy Flavor Treats for Cats.

Helps control tartar.

Crunchy outside. Soft inside.

Under 2 Calories per treat. see more...

• is it okay to give these to my cat regularly because of the dairy?7 Answers
  • Has anyone else had issues with these treats making their cats sick...1 Answers
  • Do these actually contain dairy? My car has a sensitive stomach. Th...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kathryn P.
Kathryn P.
I'm writing this on behalf of the furry children that live in my house. (Ok, let's be real, it's THEIR house. They just let me live here and pay the rent.) What my little feline friends would like you to know is that their humans have tried to satisfy them by bringing home all sorts of treats, but none of them are quite as tasty as Whiskas Temptations. One of their favorite flavors is the dairy, but they aren't picky about which flavor they get so long as they are Temptations. In fact, the human writing this review once caught her fur baby red handed...err pawed...trying to chew open a package of Temptations that he had sneakily knocked off a high shelf! Kitty owners, beware of other treats! If your cats are like mine, they'll turn their nose up at any imitations you try to bring into the house. Only Temptations for my kitty faces!!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Fort Smith, AR
I love my cat and I like to think she loves me back, but unlike dogs, cats don't respond to commands, it's like they laugh at them and disobey just for their own entertainment. BUT when I have these treats in my hand, my cat can suddenly understand english, now isn't that magic? haha no really my cat isn't even a huge fan of treats but she's obsessed with these!
Chelsie L.
Chelsie L.
Pet Lover Expert
My little Jade is so obsessed with these things. No matter where she's hiding, I just shake the bag & she's like climbing up my arm to get to them. It's the cutest thing in the world. I haven't bought any of the other flavors for her to try, but these are a huge hit & the perfect tiny size. I give her about 3 at once as a treat a couple times a day.
Melody K.
Melody K.
Roy , UT
I've heard these are bad for cats! WARNING! I've seen this person talk about how their cat got sick from this brand! Watch out! I didn't know about the horribleness of these & I know why that person said that. My cat wasn't active as much when they took these & had lots of stomach problems. He wouldn't eat much after these & I can see why! BEWARE!
Jordan E.
Jordan E.
Statesboro, GA
My cats LOVE these Temptations treats. They can't get enough of them. They are one of the few treats I have found that doesn't upset the tummy of my cat with a sensitive stomach. She is ecstatic to be able to indulge in treats with the other cats. They are super affordable and have a plethora of flavor options for those picky felines.
Cortney G.
Cortney G.
Columbus, OH
Let me just start out by saying that my cat is an incredibly picky eater, she doesn't even eat wet cat food! What cat doesn't eat wet cat food?! That being said, my cat loves these treats. They are her absolute favorite! As soon as she hears the bag crinkle, she comes running! I definitely recommend these.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My kitties will eat these up instantly. They love it. This is easy to find at your local store. I usually buy them at Target. The treats are pretty inexpensive and occasionally you can find a cartwheel coupon for them. So far my cats love this brand and I will continue to buy this brand
Katie S.
Katie S.
Cant go wrong with how cheap they are i buy them for under 2 dollars at our local dollar general. Our cat loves the crunch of the outside and the milk on the inside. I usually give her 1-2 treats a day. I would recommend this product to cat owners. Because what cat doesnt love milk :)
Cassandra I.
Cassandra I.
My cats love these! This brand never fails to make my cats run in circles with anticipation whenever I shake the bag, they gobble these things up in no time! This flavor in particular is my cat's second favorite. I don't think there's a cat out there that wouldn't love these treats!
Priya B.
Priya B.
Sanford, FL
I am a new cat owner of three crazy cats and they love these treats, especially the milk flavor! My oldest cat goes NUTS every time she hears the bag crinkle. I probably feed my cats too many at once but they don't get them often. My kitties would say that they love these :)
Kinsley R.
Kinsley R.
Would this upset a kittens stomach since it's dairy lol ?
Jared F.
Jared F.
Binghamton, NY
is it okay to give these to my cat regularly because of the dairy?
Angela N.
Angela N.
Manhattan, KS
How much does this usually cost and where can I buy it?
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Essex, MD
Can these be given to kittens? my kitten is only 10wks old and um having a hard time finding treats for kittens!
Ana R.
Ana R.
I always buy treats for my cats but they don't seem to like any... What is the difference between this and other brands? Does your cat/s like this?