Whiskas Temptations Chicken & Cheese 60g uploaded by Katechka D.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

Katechka D.
Katechka D.
Budapest
My cat refuses to eat soft food so these treats are something I discovered is working well. When I shake the packaging and remove the lid, my cat immediately runs towards me. I appreciate especially the anti-break in box design, although my cat tried getting in several times, the box always sustained his attacks.
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
My cats think these are the cats whiskers 😜 they adore them - and can't get enough of them!! Lol - affordable and nutritious :)
Eva A.
Eva A.
My cat goes crazy over these. He'll stretch so far his head reaches my hand so I can put the cat treat directly into his mouth. Chicken and cheese seemed a weird combination to me, but the cat's into it, and who am I to argue with his taste. I give him about 3 per day of these, as a reward for combing back inside the house when called.
Tayla S.
Tayla S.
My 3 cats go absolutely crazy for these treats. One of my cats are currently pregnant and she hasn't been eating as much, however, when she hears me getting these treats out she greedily eats them. The price is amazing for the amount I get and for how much my cats crave them. Super happy with whiskas
Kirsty M.
Kirsty M.
My little kitten Zena absolutely love these treats. She knows from when we open the draw that she’s going to get some treats. Really affordable and a basic flavour.
amara s.
amara s.
My cat love this she can come so fast when I shake and open it she can't get enough I feel so happy when I give it to her.