BY TEMPTATIONS®

Whiskas Temptations - Chicken, 3 oz see more...

• Is there any reason I wouldn't be able to feed these to my dog? ...7 Answers
  • Is this grain free?2 Answers
  • Are these healthy for our fur babies?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Lindsey W.
Johnstown, PA
My cat loves these! All she has to do is see the bag and she starts begging. They're decently priced and since they offer so many different flavors she always has options.
Shannon W.
East Syracuse, NY
My cats love these, my kitten especially. They go nuts whenever they hear the bag shake
Temptations is definitely the best cat treats I have even given my cat. My first cat loved them and my current cat loves them as well. Very affordable and last a long time. I would definitely buy temptations again and would recommend for other cat owners
Zehavit K.
My cats ask for these multiple times a day. They LOVE them in and type of flavor. They're great
Katie P.
Dover, OH
These temptations treats are 10/10 for my cats!!! I've tried many different kinds before and these ones they love. Especially the chicken flavor.
Shad H.
West Des Moines, Iowa
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love this product, you can get them just about anywhere. My cats love the flavor they mostly get sick after eating treats this is the first treat to where it doesn't make them throw up. I would defiantly buy this product again
Christine W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats favorite treat! She absolutely goes crazy for these. I have a maincoon and she loves fish flavors. These treats are awesome. They are fairly cheap and there are others one that are comparable. I would recommend trying them.
Heather C.
Ashland, KY
Great cat treats! As long as I've been buying them my cat has loved them, so much that I have to keep them stored away well, or else I will wake up and a hole be chewed into the bag! Great selection!
Brit M.
Nyack , NY
My cats like these so much! I have obviously heard to be worried about products like these because they are "unhealthy." However, I have not seen any physical changes to my two cats and the vet says they are of great health. Use these to train my babes to do tricks, they go bananas when they hear the bag.
Indira H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Some time ago I have a cat, started buying these cookies and I must say that my cat loves, every time I shake the package comes running.
Kayly M.
Whitby, Ontario
Is there any reason I wouldn't be able to feed these to my dog? I have a 3 year old Chihuahua who INSISTS that everything be equal between her and the cat. The biggest time this is an issue is during treat time. I've tried tricking her by putting dog treats inside the cat treat bag so she thinks they are getting the same thing but she just puts the dog treat down and begs for a cat treat. I can't really see the harm in just giving them both the car treats but I wanted to check and be sure.
Maisel H.
Are these healthy for our fur babies?
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is there something special in these that makes cats wiry? Every time I give a couple to my cat he gets so hyper!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this healthy for your cat?
Katharine C.