BY TEMPTATIONS®

Whiskas Temptations - Chicken, 3 oz see more...

• Is there any reason I wouldn't be able to feed these to my dog? ...7 Answers
  • Is this grain free?2 Answers
  • Are these healthy for our fur babies?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
brittney m.
Can be purchased at the dollar store for around 2$. My cat loves them and would eat the entire bag if I allowed her to. The reason for the low rating is that they are very unhealthy.
Katie S.
I have tried these with four different cats ( my 2 and my mom's) and none of them would touch them.
Kelly L.
Orlando, FL
My cat isn't in love with this flavor she seems to prefer the fish flavored treats. Very nice price though!
Karla T.
I don't about this one my cat only likes salmon no chicken she didn't like it dog ate it lol
Susan R.
Deland, FL
My cats want nothing to do with these treats! They smell funky so I guess I don't blame them. Waste of money for us neither cat would eat them. Will not buy again or recommend them to anyone they are garbage.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
My cats Love these treats, however every time I give them to them my younger cat ends up at the emergency vet. Upon research they give some cats Urinary tract infections, it took me a while to figure out it was these treats. I would not recommend these even though my girls love them.
Gabby M.
Conway
My cat seems to love these, but the smell is very strong. He gets excited when he sees a new bag of them come in.
Shannon M.
Sheerness
My cats love these! Always find that they prefer these treats over others so I can’t complain!
Leighanna H.
Vinton
my three cats seem to like these a lot and always come running when they hear the bag. I recommend these to other cat owners
Nadja C.
Hardy, AR
These treats upset my cats tummy. She does better with a more expensive brand. She really likes chicken but this is maybe too rich for her.
Kayly M.
Whitby, Ontario
Is there any reason I wouldn't be able to feed these to my dog? I have a 3 year old Chihuahua who INSISTS that everything be equal between her and the cat. The biggest time this is an issue is during treat time. I've tried tricking her by putting dog treats inside the cat treat bag so she thinks they are getting the same thing but she just puts the dog treat down and begs for a cat treat. I can't really see the harm in just giving them both the car treats but I wanted to check and be sure.
Maisel H.
Are these healthy for our fur babies?
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is there something special in these that makes cats wiry? Every time I give a couple to my cat he gets so hyper!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this healthy for your cat?
Katharine C.