BY TEMPTATIONS®

Whiskas Temptations - Chicken, 3 oz see more...

• Is there any reason I wouldn't be able to feed these to my dog? ...7 Answers
  • Is this grain free?2 Answers
  • Are these healthy for our fur babies?5 Answers
Brittney H.
Our cats love these treats, but we read really bad things about them and decided to stop giving them to our cats.
Andréa A.
Saint Jean Sur Richelieu , QC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Customer testimonials are one of the best stimuli for store sales. For this reason, the best stores allow the customer to comment on the products, and this opinion can be seen by other visitors.
🦇Lauren🕷 s.
Springhill, LA
THIS PRODUCT CAUSE CAUSE KIDNEY FAILURE! One of our cats died because of these treats! Found him dead one morning, took him to the vet for an autopsy and ruled as kidney failure.
brittney m.
Can be purchased at the dollar store for around 2$. My cat loves them and would eat the entire bag if I allowed her to. The reason for the low rating is that they are very unhealthy.
Katie S.
I have tried these with four different cats ( my 2 and my mom's) and none of them would touch them.
Mackenzie D.
These treats gave my cat major digestive problems. My roommate fed him many and his tummy was very upset afterwards I would not feed these to older cats with sensitive stomachs because they will def puke it back up or poo it out.
Kelly L.
Orlando, FL
My cat isn't in love with this flavor she seems to prefer the fish flavored treats. Very nice price though!
Karla T.
I don't about this one my cat only likes salmon no chicken she didn't like it dog ate it lol
Susan R.
Deland, FL
My cats want nothing to do with these treats! They smell funky so I guess I don't blame them. Waste of money for us neither cat would eat them. Will not buy again or recommend them to anyone they are garbage.
Katie D.
Pickerington, OH
My cats Love these treats, however every time I give them to them my younger cat ends up at the emergency vet. Upon research they give some cats Urinary tract infections, it took me a while to figure out it was these treats. I would not recommend these even though my girls love them.
Kayly M.
Whitby, Ontario
Is there any reason I wouldn't be able to feed these to my dog? I have a 3 year old Chihuahua who INSISTS that everything be equal between her and the cat. The biggest time this is an issue is during treat time. I've tried tricking her by putting dog treats inside the cat treat bag so she thinks they are getting the same thing but she just puts the dog treat down and begs for a cat treat. I can't really see the harm in just giving them both the car treats but I wanted to check and be sure.
Maisel H.
Are these healthy for our fur babies?
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is there something special in these that makes cats wiry? Every time I give a couple to my cat he gets so hyper!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this healthy for your cat?
Katharine C.