BY TEMPTATIONS®

Whiskas Temptations - Chicken, 3 oz see more...

• Is there any reason I wouldn't be able to feed these to my dog? ...7 Answers
  • Is this grain free?2 Answers
  • Are these healthy for our fur babies?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Liz M.
Spokane, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Literally the only treats my cats love haha they've become so attached to these, that if I try to bring anything else home, they won't eat it. The cats know the sound of this specific bag and they always come running haha
Brenna K.
Alliance, OH
My cats seemed to love the chicken flavor from these snack. They seem to be filling as well because after one or two snacks they were held over for a decent amount of time. The price is great for the amount that you get
Molly B.
Omaha, NE
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are so picky when it comes to their treats so they can tell if I'm not giving them Temptations. They absolutely love the chicken ones most! Although they are a little bit pricey, I tend to do anything it takes for my cats. LOL
Maritza C.
Patchogue , NY
My cat knows exactly where I keep these and when he's in the mood he will lead me right to the cabinet. I have to throw the treats in his direction and he will catch it with his paw and eat it! These are very inexpensive and I usually get them at Walmart.
skylar a.
Atlanta, GA
these are a little too good. my kitty loves these. he snuck up on my dresser, ran off with the bag, ate all the snacks, AND tore up the bag. i was super mad that he did that, but at least i knew that he likes them.
Chelsea S.
My cats love these. They go and sit where we keep them when they think they should have a treat, to let us know. We tried switching to another brand of treats that we'd picked out randomly and they would not eat them, so we keep going back to these.
Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
All the cats used to straight up hunt these out. We had to hide them bags in jars or they would tear through the bags to get to them. These are probably their favorite treats, shake the bag and they come running.
Bee K.
Saco, ME
My cats normally hate treats but my cat food was giving samples of these away in the bag and my tiny cat would actually chew through the food bag to get the sample bag and eat the treats. They absolutely love these.
Paige S.
My kitty cat loves these, as soon as she hears the bag she comes running and meowing like crazy. I've bought other flavors but the chicken ones seem to be her favorite! The price is perfect for the bag size and i would recommend this to other kitty owners who love to spoil their cats!
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is the only trade I feed my cats! Each one gets a few of these every morning and every night! They love the flavor of chicken… Never even tried the others because they like the chicken so much! This is a must have in my kitchen for our pets!
Kayly M.
Whitby, Ontario
Is there any reason I wouldn't be able to feed these to my dog? I have a 3 year old Chihuahua who INSISTS that everything be equal between her and the cat. The biggest time this is an issue is during treat time. I've tried tricking her by putting dog treats inside the cat treat bag so she thinks they are getting the same thing but she just puts the dog treat down and begs for a cat treat. I can't really see the harm in just giving them both the car treats but I wanted to check and be sure.
Maisel H.
Are these healthy for our fur babies?
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is there something special in these that makes cats wiry? Every time I give a couple to my cat he gets so hyper!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this healthy for your cat?
Katharine C.