BY TEMPTATIONS®

Whiskas Temptations - Chicken, 3 oz see more...

• Is there any reason I wouldn't be able to feed these to my dog? ...7 Answers
  • Is this grain free?2 Answers
  • Are these healthy for our fur babies?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Shauna G.
Harrisburg , IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love The Temptations cat treats. They expecially love the chicken flavored one. All I have to do is shake the bag and they come running. I usually purchase at Walmart and they are very affordable.
Jessica S.
Charleston, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are our go to when I’m trying to find my cat she could hear the bag from a mile away they are perfect size and one of the only treats she eats they aren’t bad priced at krogers and I normally get coupons and they run them on sale
Esmeralda L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this little bag absolutely her favorite she just hear the bag and runs out and start rubbing herself against me ,I think she loves the consistency and all you can hear it’s her little teeth going .
Natalie S.
My cat absolutely loves these! I taught her how to come and lay down next to me by using these treats as her prize for doing it correctly. I’m sure I could train her to do other things with these because she likes them so much!
Kenzie C.
Columbia, KY
To be honest my car hates treats so the bag we have is outdated but we still give one to him every time our dog gets his treats and the cat just plays with it instead of actually eating them.
Mia P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is so finicky. He won’t eat treats that are any other flavor except chicken. These are great for your cat to keep them happy and out of mischief. If there is such a thing for a cat. Lol.
Shania K.
Paragould, AR
My cats love these treats, they hear the bag and come running to me from across the house! It is a wonderful price so I can’t complain when I spoil them and get some plus a bag lasts a while! I definitely recommend these!
Sheila P.
Hendersonville
My cat LOVES these. All I have to do is literally shake the bag and he comes running. The chicken are his favorite flavor. If he’s outside, and I want him to come in, all I do is shake the bag and wait a minute, and he comes running. He knows when it’s time for his treats, if he doesn’t get them, he comes and “fusses” at me until I go get them for him
Hadeel H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is obsessed with this treat! The minute she hears the crinkling of the bag she comes running straight towards me! I love this product because the ingredients are real and safe and I know what is going into my cat which is really important.
Samantha R.
Lake Park, GA
My cat loves these treats so much that he’s a snob for anything else. They don’t seem to upset his tummy or make him fat. They aren’t expensive and haven’t had any issues on reading any bad reviews on them ever.
Kayly M.
Whitby, Ontario
Is there any reason I wouldn't be able to feed these to my dog? I have a 3 year old Chihuahua who INSISTS that everything be equal between her and the cat. The biggest time this is an issue is during treat time. I've tried tricking her by putting dog treats inside the cat treat bag so she thinks they are getting the same thing but she just puts the dog treat down and begs for a cat treat. I can't really see the harm in just giving them both the car treats but I wanted to check and be sure.
Maisel H.
Are these healthy for our fur babies?
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is there something special in these that makes cats wiry? Every time I give a couple to my cat he gets so hyper!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this healthy for your cat?
Katharine C.