BY TEMPTATIONS®

Whiskas Temptations - Chicken, 3 oz see more...

• Is there any reason I wouldn't be able to feed these to my dog? ...7 Answers
  • Is this grain free?2 Answers
  • Are these healthy for our fur babies?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Sarah W.
Florence
My cats love these treats, in fact I don't think I have ever met a cat who doesn't love these! I have worked for other veterinary hospitals and volunteered at humane societies and all kitties love these treats! They are crunchy with a soft center. My cats go crazy when I get the bag out and shake it lol. Just be careful not to give your kitty too much or they will get fat. These are affordable and delicious for your cats! I recommend these! Dogs also love these but I wouldn't recommend them for your doggy. (What dog doesn't love cat food/treats?)
Mekenna Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat absolutely loves these treats!! They are crunchy on the outside and have a soft nougat filling on the inside. The resealable pouch makes it convenient for storage or on the go. She immediately goes to town on these as soon as I put them in her cage.
Danielle D.
My cats favorite flavor is chicken, so we buy these mainly but she will take whatever we give her. They are small and affordable treats and they go a long way. We give our cat about 4 of these little treats every couple of days and she loves them!
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What can I say, with a cat treat it doesn’t matter what I think, it’s all about the cats! Both of my cats live these, and often try to get the bag open! I like that these are larger than some treats so the cat feel like they are getting more.
Nam R.
Hercules
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat is a very picky eater with food allergies. She LOVES these treats!! Anytime she hears the bag she starts meowing up a storm with excitement. She would eat the whole bag in one sitting if I let her! Great value for a great treat.
Vix 😇.
Mesa
My cat could be in a whole different side of the house and all I have to do it pickup the bag and my cat will run out from wherever she is and sit in front of me. She absolutely loves these . She could eat the entire bag if I let her
Steph S.
Wichita, KS
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these anytime she hears the bag she comes running in. They’re not expensive so that’s great and they have variety of flavors although this one is her favorite I would recommend other people to buy this for their pet
Susie M.
Albuquerque, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats go crazy for these! We usually pick these up at Target for about $1! It’s pretty inexpensive, they last me about 2 weeks for my two cats and they love them. They literally start meowing as soon as they hear the bag open.
Dana G.
Pascoag, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat always comes running for a treat as soon as I touch the bag. He knows the sound of it and the chicken flavor is his absolute favorite. He loves the treats do much that I have to hide the bag so he doesn't shred it apart.
Maegan W.
Cincinnati , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Our cat honestly isn’t picky, not sure what animal is but our cat does love these treats and they are super affordable. I doubt the Ingredients are all that great because of the price but if you’re looking for price this is worth it!
Kayly M.
Whitby, Ontario
Is there any reason I wouldn't be able to feed these to my dog? I have a 3 year old Chihuahua who INSISTS that everything be equal between her and the cat. The biggest time this is an issue is during treat time. I've tried tricking her by putting dog treats inside the cat treat bag so she thinks they are getting the same thing but she just puts the dog treat down and begs for a cat treat. I can't really see the harm in just giving them both the car treats but I wanted to check and be sure.
Maisel H.
Are these healthy for our fur babies?
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is there something special in these that makes cats wiry? Every time I give a couple to my cat he gets so hyper!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this healthy for your cat?
Katharine C.