BY TEMPTATIONS®

Whiskas Temptations - Chicken, 3 oz see more...

Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
My cat likes these. He likes chicken flavored things. These are his favorite crunchy snack because I said so and they’re the least expensive cat treat. They don’t make my hands sticky which is pretty sweet. My cat likes to chase them when I throw them onto the hardwood floor. It’s really fun for both of us.
Tifanie T.
Pittsburgh
Our cat loves these treats. They’re affordable and the ingredient list isn’t too bad. I prefer to get her grain free treats from our local co-op but I always have these on hand in a pinch. Bonus- there’s a plastic mouse toy made to put the treats inside so she can bat it around and “work” for her treats.
Andrea R.
Orem
My cat Aggie is a super picky eater. I have tried several foods and treats with her. I adopted her from a shelter and she's an old cat. She will only eat meow mix for food and temptations treats. I have to hide them from her because I've found several bags chewed and ripped open with all the treats eaten. She is a mellow cat who doesn't engage much because she's older, but pull out these treats and she's all over the place. I've never seen her act that way for anything else. I highly recommend. I give them to my cousin's cats too and they go crazy they love them. Do your kitty a favor and get them these treats.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My older cat loves these best and meows constantly until I give them to him but I also have found that he usually throws up after eating them. The first couple times I thought it was a coincidence but after multiple times I realized that I think it is the snacks making him sick so I don’t really let Him have them anymore
Kaitlynn V.
My cat loves any treat you try to give her. These especially are her fav she eats them up in a split! I love that the bag is loud cause she always comes running anytime she can hear her great bag. I don’t believe they are too good for her, but she sure likes them!
Sarah W.
Florence
My cats love these treats, in fact I don't think I have ever met a cat who doesn't love these! I have worked for other veterinary hospitals and volunteered at humane societies and all kitties love these treats! They are crunchy with a soft center. My cats go crazy when I get the bag out and shake it lol. Just be careful not to give your kitty too much or they will get fat. These are affordable and delicious for your cats! I recommend these! Dogs also love these but I wouldn't recommend them for your doggy. (What dog doesn't love cat food/treats?)
Kristin R.
Chicago
My cats will only eat these treats compared to any soft food! It is super affordable, and she will literally rip open the bag to get into it! I have a long haired calico and short haired orange. I will have to keep buying if I don’t they will be so sad!
Lindsay D.
Howell,Mi
While I figured my cat would go crazy for the chicken flavor he didn't really go nuts for it like the catnip ones. He still ate them all right up. And they have a darker color then I thought they would being chicken. I would still recommend them though!
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this so much...I use to shake the bag and she would come running. Now as she sees it she jumps up and bites the bag lol. I only purchase this brand cause that’s what my cat prefers. I will definitely be purchasing more flavors soon.
Becca B.
Ocala
My cats go nuts over all flavors of these treats! Good ingredients. My cats come running when they hear me shake and open the bag. Very impressed with how much they like they. Would recommend to other and have. And they were not disappointed.
Kayly M.
Whitby, Ontario
Is there any reason I wouldn't be able to feed these to my dog? I have a 3 year old Chihuahua who INSISTS that everything be equal between her and the cat. The biggest time this is an issue is during treat time. I've tried tricking her by putting dog treats inside the cat treat bag so she thinks they are getting the same thing but she just puts the dog treat down and begs for a cat treat. I can't really see the harm in just giving them both the car treats but I wanted to check and be sure.
Maisel H.
Are these healthy for our fur babies?
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is there something special in these that makes cats wiry? Every time I give a couple to my cat he gets so hyper!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this healthy for your cat?
Katharine C.