BY TEMPTATIONS®

Whiskas Temptations - Chicken, 3 oz see more...

• Is there any reason I wouldn't be able to feed these to my dog? ...7 Answers
  • Is this grain free?2 Answers
  • Are these healthy for our fur babies?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Genesis C.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If you have a kitten that you love give them Whiskas Temptations - Chicken, 3 oz because I guarantee you they will love it and love you ❤️❤️ I have to baby girls Mila and Phoebe and they are both just some cuties and they love theirs treat treats ☺️☺️ by all means I think this is every cat’s favorite crunchy on the outside chewy inside lets not forget how it’s very yummy to them and they deserves treats here and there also the package is the best because it’s resealable and you can get it for less than 5.99 🤗
Sierra M.
my cat loves these treats more than life its self i swear! he goes crazy for these things! no matter what flavor! when i shake the bag he goes nuts he doesn’t know what to do with him self and then he just begs and begs for more! it doesn’t stop! so now imake him do little tricks and behave for treats! never seems to work because he’s so cute and i feel bad!
Crystal F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't have any cats but I do fed the ones around my neighborhood. The cats that I do fed around my neighborhoods love these treats. Yeah, I know that it sounds crazy that a person like me would fed cats and buy cat food and treats for animals that not mines. But I can't let them not eat. My little one loves taken care of the cats around here too. They gotta be good treats for them to keep coming back for more. So I would keep buying them for them.
Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loved these, I unfortunately stopped buying them because the bag wouldn't close properly all the time and the treats would dry out and become hard and my stubborn cat wouldn't eat them. If you have multiple cats these treats are perfect because they're affordable and your cats will love them, plus they'll gobble them up fast enough so that the treats don't get stale!
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My 5 kitty cats love these. They go nuts when they see the bag. My chihuahuas like them as well they go nuts when they see the bag. I swear if I let them each and everyone of them would eat a whole bag at once that's how much they like them
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My older cat loves these best and meows constantly until I give them to him but I also have found that he usually throws up after eating them. The first couple times I thought it was a coincidence but after multiple times I realized that I think it is the snacks making him sick so I don’t really let Him have them anymore
Dionne T.
Belleville
My cats love, love, love these! Easy to find wherever cat food is sold at a reasonable price.  I usually buy the large 16 oz container rather than the small bag, costs just under $5 & is an overall better deal, comes in a plastic container with resealable lid to keep them fresh & lasts much longer
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
My cat likes these. He likes chicken flavored things. These are his favorite crunchy snack because I said so and they’re the least expensive cat treat. They don’t make my hands sticky which is pretty sweet. My cat likes to chase them when I throw them onto the hardwood floor. It’s really fun for both of us.
Marie N.
Burke
My cats seem to really love these treats, they recognize the sound of the bag when we are getting them out of the pantry and come running from wherever they are in the house. We use them as rewards if we clip their nails or if they did something good or if we just want to give them a treat.
Sarah W.
Florence
My cats love these treats, in fact I don't think I have ever met a cat who doesn't love these! I have worked for other veterinary hospitals and volunteered at humane societies and all kitties love these treats! They are crunchy with a soft center. My cats go crazy when I get the bag out and shake it lol. Just be careful not to give your kitty too much or they will get fat. These are affordable and delicious for your cats! I recommend these! Dogs also love these but I wouldn't recommend them for your doggy. (What dog doesn't love cat food/treats?)
Kayly M.
Whitby, Ontario
Is there any reason I wouldn't be able to feed these to my dog? I have a 3 year old Chihuahua who INSISTS that everything be equal between her and the cat. The biggest time this is an issue is during treat time. I've tried tricking her by putting dog treats inside the cat treat bag so she thinks they are getting the same thing but she just puts the dog treat down and begs for a cat treat. I can't really see the harm in just giving them both the car treats but I wanted to check and be sure.
Maisel H.
Are these healthy for our fur babies?
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is there something special in these that makes cats wiry? Every time I give a couple to my cat he gets so hyper!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this healthy for your cat?
Katharine C.