BY TEMPTATIONS®

Whiskas Temptations - Chicken, 3 oz see more...

Genesis C.
philadelphia , PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
If you have a kitten that you love give them Whiskas Temptations - Chicken, 3 oz because I guarantee you they will love it and love you ❤️❤️ I have to baby girls Mila and Phoebe and they are both just some cuties and they love theirs treat treats ☺️☺️ by all means I think this is every cat’s favorite crunchy on the outside chewy inside lets not forget how it’s very yummy to them and they deserves treats here and there also the package is the best because it’s resealable and you can get it for less than 5.99 🤗
Sierra M.
my cat loves these treats more than life its self i swear! he goes crazy for these things! no matter what flavor! when i shake the bag he goes nuts he doesn’t know what to do with him self and then he just begs and begs for more! it doesn’t stop! so now imake him do little tricks and behave for treats! never seems to work because he’s so cute and i feel bad!
Crystal F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I don't have any cats but I do fed the ones around my neighborhood. The cats that I do fed around my neighborhoods love these treats. Yeah, I know that it sounds crazy that a person like me would fed cats and buy cat food and treats for animals that not mines. But I can't let them not eat. My little one loves taken care of the cats around here too. They gotta be good treats for them to keep coming back for more. So I would keep buying them for them.
Katie C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
What can I say that hasn't already been said about these treats ? My kitty boys enjoy just about all of the flavors. They're small, so its easy to control and monitor portion size. They're firm, so if I toss them around the room, they don't break apart. The boys have actually become adept at catching them in their paws and mouth. I adopted my boys when they were skittish strays, so I kept a pack of Temptations by my front door, and every visitor to the house gave them a few treats. Now, when the doorbell rings, they trot to the door
Brilee G.
West Jefferson, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are the only treats my cat actually likes! He’ll even eat them right out of my hand! So cute. The price isn’t bad at all since he’ll actually eat them and I know they won’t go to waste! He goes crazy when I shake the bag. I’m definitely buying this product again.
Ashley T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I own 5 cats and they all come running as soon as they hear the bag crinkle. I don't know what it is specifically about these treats but my cats go absolutely crazy for them, one of my fur babies jumps up into my lap and puts his face in the bag before I can pass them out. I always buy the chicken but have tried other flavors and my cats love them all the same. My cats love them so it's a big paws up over here.
Alisa C.
Spring, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love the taste of this and will come running when I shake the bag. However, it is pricier than other cat treat options. I would purchase cheaper treats over these. However I’m not aware of the ingredients in these and how that compares to other brands. So if you’re conscious about ingredients, this may be better than competitors.
Arwa A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Definitely my cats favorite treats! She loves temptations and will do anything for a few to snack on. We usually make her shake her paw in our hand which is adorable and not something many cats do. These are affordable, low calorie, and have much better ingredients than most treats on the market. These are also readily available at grocery stores and pet stores.
Jesa L.
Oklahoma City
My cats go nuts when they hear this package. These treats must be delicious bc one of cats eats these as her food instead of her real food. She wont touch her real good unless I mix these in. She loves the chicken and the dairy flavors. She knows that shade of yellow too and always finds it when I hide the bag.
Jaime J.
Mattapoisett, MA
My animals absolutely love this product, how I know? They won’t touch another brand name animal treat. They just know when I try to switch it up. Another great thing a about this treat is if you run out of food in a pinch you can give a bigger serving to replace a meal.Whiskas Temptations - Chicken, 3 oz
Kayly M.
Whitby, Ontario
Is there any reason I wouldn't be able to feed these to my dog? I have a 3 year old Chihuahua who INSISTS that everything be equal between her and the cat. The biggest time this is an issue is during treat time. I've tried tricking her by putting dog treats inside the cat treat bag so she thinks they are getting the same thing but she just puts the dog treat down and begs for a cat treat. I can't really see the harm in just giving them both the car treats but I wanted to check and be sure.
Maisel H.
Are these healthy for our fur babies?
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is there something special in these that makes cats wiry? Every time I give a couple to my cat he gets so hyper!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Is this healthy for your cat?
Katharine C.