BY TEMPTATIONS®

Whiskas Temptations - Chicken, 3 oz see more...

• Is there any reason I wouldn't be able to feed these to my dog? ...7 Answers
  • Is this grain free?2 Answers
  • Are these healthy for our fur babies?5 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loved these, I unfortunately stopped buying them because the bag wouldn't close properly all the time and the treats would dry out and become hard and my stubborn cat wouldn't eat them. If you have multiple cats these treats are perfect because they're affordable and your cats will love them, plus they'll gobble them up fast enough so that the treats don't get stale!
Sheila P.
Hendersonville
My cat LOVES these. All I have to do is literally shake the bag and he comes running. The chicken are his favorite flavor. If he’s outside, and I want him to come in, all I do is shake the bag and wait a minute, and he comes running. He knows when it’s time for his treats, if he doesn’t get them, he comes and “fusses” at me until I go get them for him
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert
My 5 kitty cats love these. They go nuts when they see the bag. My chihuahuas like them as well they go nuts when they see the bag. I swear if I let them each and everyone of them would eat a whole bag at once that's how much they like them
Ashley B.
Ridgecrest, CA
My cat likes these. He likes chicken flavored things. These are his favorite crunchy snack because I said so and they’re the least expensive cat treat. They don’t make my hands sticky which is pretty sweet. My cat likes to chase them when I throw them onto the hardwood floor. It’s really fun for both of us.
Marie N.
Burke
My cats seem to really love these treats, they recognize the sound of the bag when we are getting them out of the pantry and come running from wherever they are in the house. We use them as rewards if we clip their nails or if they did something good or if we just want to give them a treat.
Sarah W.
Florence
My cats love these treats, in fact I don't think I have ever met a cat who doesn't love these! I have worked for other veterinary hospitals and volunteered at humane societies and all kitties love these treats! They are crunchy with a soft center. My cats go crazy when I get the bag out and shake it lol. Just be careful not to give your kitty too much or they will get fat. These are affordable and delicious for your cats! I recommend these! Dogs also love these but I wouldn't recommend them for your doggy. (What dog doesn't love cat food/treats?)
Mekenna Y.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat absolutely loves these treats!! They are crunchy on the outside and have a soft nougat filling on the inside. The resealable pouch makes it convenient for storage or on the go. She immediately goes to town on these as soon as I put them in her cage.
Amy C.
Buffalo, NY
Pet Lover Expert
What can I say, with a cat treat it doesn’t matter what I think, it’s all about the cats! Both of my cats live these, and often try to get the bag open! I like that these are larger than some treats so the cat feel like they are getting more.
Nam R.
Hercules
Pet Lover Expert
My cat is a very picky eater with food allergies. She LOVES these treats!! Anytime she hears the bag she starts meowing up a storm with excitement. She would eat the whole bag in one sitting if I let her! Great value for a great treat.
Julia A.
CHAPMANVILLE, WV
Pet Lover Expert
Kraken was kinda weird about these ones at first but they grew on him and then he just fell in love. I have very slim pickings with tray because he will only eat crunchy treats and so temptations is always my go to for him. They have a major variety of flavors i can choose from so I don't have to always get the same flavor for him. I always get him the biggest container for him because I will give a few throughout the day so I don't have to buy them so frequently.
Kayly M.
Whitby, Ontario
Is there any reason I wouldn't be able to feed these to my dog? I have a 3 year old Chihuahua who INSISTS that everything be equal between her and the cat. The biggest time this is an issue is during treat time. I've tried tricking her by putting dog treats inside the cat treat bag so she thinks they are getting the same thing but she just puts the dog treat down and begs for a cat treat. I can't really see the harm in just giving them both the car treats but I wanted to check and be sure.
Maisel H.
Are these healthy for our fur babies?
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert
Is this healthy for your cat?
Andria A.
Grove City, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Is there something special in these that makes cats wiry? Every time I give a couple to my cat he gets so hyper!
Katharine C.