Whiskas Temptations  Cat Treats

Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats

BY TEMPTATIONS® #1 in Cat Treats

These treats offer cats a delicious snack with an irresistible seafood medley flavor. The treats contain less than 2 calories per snack for a healthy reward. WHISKAS Temptations Seafood Medley Flavor Treats for Cats satisfy your cat's craving for scrumptious shrimp and delectable fish. Made with an enticing seafood medley flavor, these treats feature a crunchy outside and soft, delicious inside to entice your pet. The treats control tartar buildup to help cats maintain cleaner teeth and gums. These snacks contain less than 2 calories per treat, so you can feel good about rewarding your feline friend. Food Type: Cat Treats Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef Primary Ingredient: Chicken By Product Meal Package Weight: 6.3oz Ingredients: Chicken By-product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Meat By-products, Rice, Wheat Flour, Natural Flavors, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salt, Taurine, Dl-methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Salmon Meal (preserved With BHA/BHT), Dl-alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source Of Vitamin E), Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (vitamin B1), D-calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Folic Acid Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Mixed Tocopherols (a Natural Preservative) And Dried Cheese Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0% Crude Fat (min) 17.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.5% Moisture (max) 12.0% see more...

Whiskas Temptations  Cat Treats
Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats
Buy on Walmart*
  • "If I want their attention all I have to do is shake the bag and they all come running to the point where I have seen them jump over one another to be the first one there." in 496 reviews
  • "Oh as as soon as my cat hears the sound of the treat bag he comes running .He enjoys the various flavours; and knows which cupboard I keep them in also " in 255 reviews
  • "They have many flavors that cats go crazy for and the bags are resealable so you know the treats will be fresh for your cats every time. " in 151 reviews
  • "Love this product my cat goes crazy for it if I ever have trouble finding him in the house just shake and listen to the footsteps come running" in 110 reviews
  • "These are good for your little kitties 😂😂😂they absolutely love them Not only because it's a treat but because it's made from real meat" in 100 reviews
Lyba A.
Fords
These are my go to cat treats; my cat loves them! He will be in a different part of the house but as soon as I shake the bag he will come running for it. I have tried other products but my cat really enjoys the crunchy taste on the outside and the meaty taste on the inside.
Spenser M.
Tallahassee, FL
While these are not the most healthy treat you can give your cat, I will say that these are almost the ONLY treat my kitty will eat. He likes the crunch, and I like that I can give him more than one at a time. I definitely would recommend these to anyone with a picky kitty
Taryn B.
San Antonio
I have been feeding these treats to my cat since she was a kitten and she loves them! She's 16 now. She loves the flavor and I love the price.  She gets super excited when I shake the bag and starts purring up a storm when she realizes she's going to get a treat.
Mary L.
Centreville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats aren't long hair, but they do shed a lot. Having a small home with cats like these means lots of hair and it can be overwhelming. With these hairball control treats I have noticed my cats aren't getting sick and also their hair isn't falling out in the rate it used to. It's a great treat to use!
Desarae A.
Lexington, KY
My cats go absolutely bonkers for these treats! I keep them in my bedside table and as soon as they hear the drawer open they come running. I often hide some throughout their cat playhouse or a blanket to give them a 20 minutes activity to do (of course they have to sleep for 5 hours afterwards!). These treats have been on our regular grocery list for almost a year now. Highly recommend!
Mandy B.
My family has had several cars throughout my life and they have all sorted these for years. If they hear the bag crinkle, it's over. We have eleven fat spoiled grown cats. Quite a few are very old and they ALL get crazy when they hear the sound. We keep them in the house.
Latisha M.
Westminster, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these things. I'm not sure but I would like to think ahe likes the crunchy outside and creamy inside lol Whiskas Temptations Cat TreatsTEMPTATIONS® SNACKY MOUSE™ Cat ToyTemptations™ Blissful Catnip Flavor Treats for Cats 6.3 oz. Bag
Marian A.
Westover
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Live them for my girl. She loves them so much. She enjoys them so much she loves them so much better than any kind of treats. They don't compare they are the best. I have a tortishhell long haired kitty named Jasmine. Yes I would recommen them to anyone who has a cat.
Deidre M.
Springfield, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have trained my cat to give me kisses(headbutts) with these treats. He knows that if he wants any he has to give us a kiss to get his treat. He knows where I sit them, so often he will sit and stare at them till we give in. Its almost like giving him a pot of coffee.
Daneen R.
Norwalk, CT
Well, I don’t eat them personally, but the cats seem to enjoy them! I’m pretty sure I’ve purchased all of the flavors by now and they’ve enjoyed all of them. Just a few pieces scattered on the floor once maybe twice a day keeps them happy. And who doesn’t love a happy kitty?
christina l.
Concord, NC
Do cats like these?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How many of these should I feed my cat daily?
Melissa H.
Brunswick, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does your cat have a favorite flavor?
Alexandria S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does your cat like these?
Nicole H.
Etobicoke , Ontario
Does it give anyone else's cat the runs ??