Whiskas® Temptations® Cat Treats Variety Pack 4-3 oz. Pouches uploaded by Krystal B.Whiskas® Temptations® Cat Treats Variety Pack 4-3 oz. Pouches uploaded by Rebecca B.Whiskas® Temptations® Cat Treats Variety Pack 4-3 oz. Pouches uploaded by Darby S.

BY TEMPTATIONS®

1 Tasty Chicken Flavor, 1 Creamy Dairy Flavor, 1 Seafood Medley Flavor, 1 Tempting Tuna Flavor. see more...

• I was told by a few people not to use Temptation ... Be the first to answer!
  • My cat is super picky about treats. Any one have a super picky c...1 Answers
  • My cats are sensitive to whiskas cat food. Are these treats likel...1 Answers
Heather S.
Eureka
Oh boy my cats love these! They can hear the bag and all come running. Between the food and treats I can see a healthier fur color, and texture. She was found in the rain with no home. Started to feed her and slowly she now is with us a lot. I think the treats helped me gain her trust again.
Darby S.
Pet Lover Expert
I have 4 cats 2 of which are seriously addicted to these like it's a real problem. She has also developed a rash from the grain but she won't stop eating them. They are a lesser of the evils ingredient wise, and we do but these almost every shopping trip. If our cats would eat healthier we would make the switch but I don't see that in the near future my cats love it would be nice if there was a grain free option!
Cathy A.
Culver City, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love these but they are SO bad for them. The ingredients in here are so awful that I will never feed my cats these treats again. They are highly processed and almost all carbs. They made my cats gain weight and throw up.
Spend a little more on a healthier treat. My cats are picky but will eat the Blue Buffalo treats or the holistic treats from Trader Joe's.
Rebecca B.
Hartford, CT
My cats absolutely LOVE temptations.they especially love the cheese and catnip flavor. But this one is good because it had a variety to keep ur cat satisfied.i love treating my cats.they love it too. These are great treats.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
My 9 month old kitten is in LOVE with these little treats! She even knows the word "temptations," which is adorable! Her favorite is the milk flavor, but it just depends what type of food your cat likes best! She gives it two paws up!
Wendy G.
Canton, GA
Excellent price, and so many flavors to choose from! My cat loves these and I haven't come across a flavor that he does not like yet, and this is great for trying some different ones out. They aren't the most special treat, but they are my go-to everyday treats for hanging out with him or trying to get his attention.
Bettie W.
I buy the Whiskas Temptations for my cat. He likes the treats. They come in different flavors that my cat loves.
Karen B.
Garland, TX
These are my cats favorite snacks! I have to be stocked up wit snacks because they will get upset if I run out 😂 they will cry t'll they get them haha. I like spoiling them so i don't mind. I recommend them to anyone looking for good cats snacks!
Misha B.
My cat LOVES these. He goes crazy for them. I can just shake the bag and he comes running from where every he is, even from the basement!
Kierra A.
Coeur D Alene, ID
My cat loves these things so much I don't like the smell of them at all but she loves them and that's all that matters!
Shannon D.
Reading, PA
My cats are sensitive to whiskas cat food. Are these treats likely to be the same material?
vere v.
My cat is super picky about treats. Any one have a super picky cat who liked these?
Paula B.
Rome, GA
I was told by a few people not to use Temptation treats bc it was making cats really sick and a couple had died...is this true??