Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat TreatsTEMPTATIONS™
Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats Tasty Chicken Flavor 1 Bag Tartar Control Treats

Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats Tasty Chicken Flavor 1 Bag Tartar Control Treats

Crunchy on the outside with a soft meaty center that cats can't resist!. Helps Tarter Control. 100% Nutritionally Complete. Under 2 calories per treat. The perfect treat!.

Treat Shape: pellet

Flavor: chicken

Capacity (volume): 12.000

Storage Instructions: Store in Dry Place

Treat Consistency: hard

Package Quantity: 1

Crunchy on the outside with a soft meaty center that cats can't resist!; Helps Tarter Control; 100% Nutritionally Complete; Under 2 calories per treat; The perfect treat!

Main Ingredients: grain,

Breed Size: All sizes

Pet Lifestage: Adult

Intended For: Cat

I’ve entered my sweet kitty Fox into a contest and was hoping some of you would be able to vote for her? It would mean so much to me 🥺🥰. If you’re able to vote id love to blow your page up with likes and follows !! Please and thank you 🖤
Can these be given to kittens?
Does this actually work ?
Start your review of Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats Tasty Chicken Flavor 1 Bag Tartar Control Treats!
Summer S.
Albany, LA
Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats Tasty Chicken Flavor 1 Bag Tartar Control Treats uploaded by Summer S.
My cat loves these so much. Cant grab the bag without him finding u . They are cheaper than other brands and honestly he likes these more!TEMPTATIONS™ Classics Tempting Tuna Cat Treats
Michelle S.
Zanesville, OH
Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats Tasty Chicken Flavor 1 Bag Tartar Control Treats uploaded by Michelle S.
Purchased at: Walmart
All of my fur babies love these! All of the temptations actually! They all get so excited when they hear the bag crackle! They remember where we keep them and will fetch the bag when They really want a Treat. Totally worth buy!
Alejandra P.
Pittsburgh, PA
Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats Tasty Chicken Flavor 1 Bag Tartar Control Treats uploaded by Alejandra P.
Purchased at: Dollar Tree
I think my cat loves these treats , however I realized that if I give him more than 5 which is considered okay by the packaging due to his weight, his stool will soften and he’ll go to his litter box more often. I would only use them sparingly but they’re a definite hit !
Diane R.
Fallston, MD
Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats Tasty Chicken Flavor 1 Bag Tartar Control Treats uploaded by Diane R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My two cats love Temptations cat treats so much that I have trouble keeping them stocked in my pantry!!!
Ann P.
Saint Louis, MO
Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats Tasty Chicken Flavor 1 Bag Tartar Control Treats uploaded by Ann P.
Great product & size! My cats will only eat this flavor and brand! Also super price on the tub!
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats Tasty Chicken Flavor 1 Bag Tartar Control Treats uploaded by liz I.
Purchased at: Target
The girls come running when they hear this bag crinkle!! They looove these treats. The new kitty learned real quick what they are and how to ask for them. They don't have fabulous ingredients but they don't eat many of them.
Dawn F.
Red Bluff, CA
Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats Tasty Chicken Flavor 1 Bag Tartar Control Treats uploaded by Dawn F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Hi, Mew here. I'm Dawn's feisty feline friend! These tasty Whiskas Cat Treats, Tasty Chicken treats are my favorite flavor of the variety available! When we are having these mundane days she helps spice up our day by surprising us with these crunchy little bites of deliciousness!!! I highly recommend that you pick some of these up for your kitties too!!!
Jessica L.
Portsmouth, OH
Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats Tasty Chicken Flavor 1 Bag Tartar Control Treats uploaded by Jessica L.
My cats 🐈 love these little treats!! As soon as I pick up the bag they come running!! These are a perfect snack for your fur babies!! My dog even begs for them!! I like to buy brands that have great reviews and this is one of them!!!
Brandi W.
Amelia, OH
Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats Tasty Chicken Flavor 1 Bag Tartar Control Treats uploaded by Brandi W.
My cat LOVES these treats!! He is always coming back for more! I like how that they give a huge verity of flavors and mix up bags. It’s nice that it is also very affordable. I always have to feed him these treats while clipping his nails so he cooperates! My cat always try’s jumping up in the pantry to get them himself! HahaTEMPTATIONS™ MixUps Surfers' Delight Cat Treats
Lyndsey G.
Vilonia, AR
Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats Tasty Chicken Flavor 1 Bag Tartar Control Treats uploaded by Lyndsey G.
Purchased at: Target
Charlie begs for treats every afternoon. He knows where they stay & he goes to the cabinet and waits for his turn. I recommended temptations cat treats for all little meows!!