BY TEMPTATIONS® #36 in Cat Treats

Whiskas® Tantalizing Turkey Flavor Temptations® Treats for Cats.
Help control tartar.
Crunchy outside.
Soft inside.
Under 2 calories per treat. see more...

• Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?6 Answers
  • Not the healthiest of option out there . 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves Tantalizing Turkey flavor he goes nuts for them I put the treats inside of his mousey treat ball
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
I buy these for the office kitty at my work, and she loves them!! When she heard my desk drawer open, she comes running. It doesn't matter what flavor, she will devour them!!
Heather S.
Raeford, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
High flying cat who runs and slides into walls trying to get these amazing treats. Wish they would bring back the round ones; he had way to much fun with those.
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA
My kitty cat loves these so much! When I grabbed the bag to scan it on my phone my kitty came running over to me! We have tried other treats but she loves these and they are really cheap. Plus they are only 2 calories per treat. So if you have a fat kitty like me these will be great for you.
Marissa C.
Atascocita
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these treats! Every time I walk to the pantry she began for them. Luckily they are very affordable!
Emily W.
My cat seems to enjoy these treats! Too many and he pukes them up, but if I am mindful in my training sessions these work well!
Erin K.
My friends cat eats these evryday. She loves them! Her cat comes running Everytime she shakes the bag. Although they don't smell great LOL
Jaidene C.
Waltham Abbey
My cats favourite treats . Always wanting a couple of these treats. Best value for money
Anel R.
My cat loves whiskas temptations cat treats, she always is very excited waiting for the treats. I think those are good for snack time!
Kerstin💚sparkles B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My fur babies love these treats. Temptations are their favourite treats. Lots of different flavours. Not too high in fat and have nutrients good for cats. Good value and very affordable. Would definitely recommend.
Carmen V.
Minneola, FL
Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?
Erin F.
Not the healthiest of option out there .