BY TEMPTATIONS® #36 in Cat Treats

Whiskas® Tantalizing Turkey Flavor Temptations® Treats for Cats.
Help control tartar.
Crunchy outside.
Soft inside.
Under 2 calories per treat. see more...

• Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?6 Answers
  • Not the healthiest of option out there . 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica W.
Cleveland, GA
My kitty cat loves these so much! When I grabbed the bag to scan it on my phone my kitty came running over to me! We have tried other treats but she loves these and they are really cheap. Plus they are only 2 calories per treat. So if you have a fat kitty like me these will be great for you.
Marissa C.
Atascocita
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these treats! Every time I walk to the pantry she began for them. Luckily they are very affordable!
Autumn R.
Philadelphia, PA
For the most part, my cat loves these!! We put them in her treat ball and she will chase it for hours, but sometimes they are made a little bigger than I'd like. She will still eat them though!! I'd recommend
Gail C.
Sturgis
My cats love these! Several flavors to choose from also. I buy this brand a lot. Prices are comparable but I tend to stick with these unless I have a coupon or a sale on something else.
Laci R.
Pineville, LA
This is the only brand of treats my cat will eat. He's a 3 year old male Persian and he's picky. He won't eat human food or even give it a chance. He's gotten used to getting a treat every time our dog gets one for pottying outside. We only give him 3 at a time, but he almost inhales them. At $1.99 a bag, these are a good investment.
Somantha S.
Out of all the many different brands and types of cat treats I have given my cats over the years, this, by far, is their favorite. If I try to provide them with any other brand of treat now hey are displeased, it would seem. They seem to like all the flavors, and there are quite a few to choose from.
Caitlin T.
S Hamilton, MA
My kitties (I have four) really like crunchy treats, and these seem to go over well with them. They definitely prefer this flavor over anything seafood - they won't touch those. Temptations are super easy to find so it's a win-win!
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
I buy these for the office kitty at my work, and she loves them!! When she heard my desk drawer open, she comes running. It doesn't matter what flavor, she will devour them!!
Kaitlyn I.
North Branch, MN
My cat loves these cat treats. They are the only treats she will actually enjoy to a crazy extent were it should just be her cat food that she eats every day. I don't know if this brand makes treats for older cats but if they do I will definitely be getting them.
Lindsay R.
Astorville , ON
My kitties love these treats. One shake of the bag and they are at my feet. They seem to prefer the turkey and chicken the best.
Carmen V.
Minneola, FL
Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?
Erin F.
Not the healthiest of option out there .