BY TEMPTATIONS® #43 in Cat Treats

Whiskas® Tantalizing Turkey Flavor Temptations® Treats for Cats.
Help control tartar.
Crunchy outside.
Soft inside.
Under 2 calories per treat. see more...

• Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?6 Answers
  • Not the healthiest of option out there . 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicola C.
Birmingham
My cat absolutely loves these! She goes mad whenever I buy them, they're her favourite treat. Good to use for behavioural training too, getting them to come when called shaking the bag, tricks and such - worked for me.
Viv S.
Our cat loves these. He comes running when he hears the bag and gets super affectionate after eating a couple! Our cat is only 5 months old so we haven’t tried any other treats yet but I’m not sure we will since he loves these so much.
Kerstin💚sparkles B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My fur babies love these treats. Temptations are their favourite treats. Lots of different flavours. Not too high in fat and have nutrients good for cats. Good value and very affordable. Would definitely recommend.
tiffany h.
Stratford
My cat, Puss, always comes running when she hears the bag! She knows the difference between the sound of a chip bag and her snack bag, that's for sure! Puss only loves temptations treats. She won't eat other brands of treats. She is a very picky cat. She loves the turkey flavour, chicken flavour, and beef flavour. She isn't very fond of the salmon or anything fish related. But she definitely gobbles up a bunch of treats when we give them to her. She sometimes even tries to sneak some out of the bag when we aren't looking, and 'forgot' to zip up the bag.
maggie f.
North bay, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves temptations especially the turkey flavour they are low in calories you get alot in a bag so it lasts I'm not sure if its really good for her but because my dog is small the size of the temptation treats are the perfect, so every once in awhile even my dog gets a few temptations.
Adele C.
139 West Hill Road , Bournemouth
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are great. My cat can’t get enough of them. She would eat the whole lunch if she could. We sometimes leave a few in a bowl mixed in with her regular food as a treat. We have also taught her to sit for them!
Ariena D.
Tavistock, ON
My kitten absolutely LOVES these treats. She comes running as soon as she hears the closet door open. They're nice and small so they aren't too much for her! They're great for training especially.
Abbie U.
Spalding, UK
I get these for my cat Suki a lot, she loves them!! I have to be careful where I leave the packet or she will hunt them down and rip open the packet and they will all be gone!! Naughty kitty😼
Jessica L.
Our cats get so excited for the treats, the ridiculous commercials aren't that far off with the cat jumping throw windows and up balconies because these cats come running every time they here the bag crinkle
Clara H.
barrhead
This is my kittens favourite treat by a landslide. She gobbles it up within seconds. Definitely will buy for her again when she finishes this bag.
Carmen V.
Minneola, FL
Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?
Erin F.
Not the healthiest of option out there .