BY TEMPTATIONS® #36 in Cat Treats

Whiskas® Tantalizing Turkey Flavor Temptations® Treats for Cats.
Help control tartar.
Crunchy outside.
Soft inside.
Under 2 calories per treat. see more...

• Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?6 Answers
  • Not the healthiest of option out there . 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Sabrina H.
My cat loves the turkey flavor. Honestly he loves most all temptations treats I have gotten him
Kelly G.
N Attleboro, MA
My cat comes running for these treats, all i have to do is shake the bag. great flavors.
Heather S.
Geneva, NY
My little one loves these treats, as well as any of the other flavors of this brand.
Brianna W.
Orlando , FL
Any other item my furry babies absolutely love to death they eat these all
The time
Robin D.
Vicksburg, MS
My cats (and my Chihuahua) love these! They heard open the bag and come running!!
Kerstin💚sparkles B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My fur babies love these treats. Temptations are their favourite treats. Lots of different flavours. Not too high in fat and have nutrients good for cats. Good value and very affordable. Would definitely recommend.
Roudha A.
My cat loves this treat i would have to sneak some in with his food so that he could eat his regular food and not only eat the snacks. It doesn't have a strong odor which i like but the smell will stick to your fingers if you hold it but it doesnt really matter. My cats love it and i would definitely buy some more.
Larissa H.
Edson
Cats absolutely love it!! Every time I shake the treat bag they all come running in a herd to see who can get them first. It’s quite cute. Compared to other cat treats even I can tell by smell that they are full of flavor for my little fur balls, others just smell just cat food not treats for them.
Kayleigh M.
Dalkeith
My cat loves these. Always wants them! I guy all different flavour whenever needed. I will always buy these ones, my cat is very fussy and doesn’t like any other kind of treats.
Marcy H.
My cat doesn't get treats often because he is chubby and older, but I do give him a few here and there and he loves these. Just because he's chubby doesn't mean he's not picky, though. I try to give him more natural treats but these are definitely his fave.
Carmen V.
Minneola, FL
Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?
Erin F.
Not the healthiest of option out there .