BY TEMPTATIONS® #36 in Cat Treats

Whiskas® Tantalizing Turkey Flavor Temptations® Treats for Cats.
Help control tartar.
Crunchy outside.
Soft inside.
Under 2 calories per treat. see more...

• Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?6 Answers
  • Not the healthiest of option out there . 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Haley D.
Mobile, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat chases me down the hallway when he hears the bag rattle which is hilarious and safe to say he really loves them!!
Margaret G.
Coaldale, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these things they go nuts for them I put them in thier toys or just hand feed them and they are very happy
zakkiyah p.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these. I give it to him twice out the week so that he understamds its a treat. He went bananas over them.
Dorothy B.
Lake City, FL
My girls love them but then they love all the treat flavors they run from where ever they are in the house to get them
Laura K.
Melbourne Bch, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is also a nice snack for my kitties. They love these and enjoy this flavor a lot. Also can be used for training
Lisa C.
Waldoboro, ME
Great price and my cat loves them. Can find them at any store and love all the different flavors for my furry friend
Kyrra T.
I use these treats for my cats and they love them ! Be mindful of how many you give because it can upset their tummy
Yesenia J.
My cat is very picky and this is the only treats she likes. Its a happy medium of crunchy outside and soft inside.
Brittany  W.
Benton, TN
My cat loves these treats. They are reasonably priced. We give him a few each night, & the bag seems to last awhile
Marissa C.
Atascocita
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves these treats! Every time I walk to the pantry she began for them. Luckily they are very affordable!
Carmen V.
Minneola, FL
Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?
Erin F.
Not the healthiest of option out there .