BY TEMPTATIONS® #43 in Cat Treats

Whiskas® Tantalizing Turkey Flavor Temptations® Treats for Cats.
Help control tartar.
Crunchy outside.
Soft inside.
Under 2 calories per treat. see more...

• Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?6 Answers
  • Not the healthiest of option out there . 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Victoria J.
Caldwell, NJ
My cat used to eat these, and then we found better, healtheir treats and now he will not touch these. These are really not good for you cat either!!
Courtney s.
Crestview, FL
My cat loves these treats. They are cheap and I use them to teach him new tricks like sit and stand. I like hiw there is a good selection of flavors
Majerle C.
Clearfield, UT
My cat seems to like them. Eats them but after a while gets tired of them. I think she likes totally soft treats more than the crunchy ones
Erin K.
My friends cat eats these evryday. She loves them! Her cat comes running Everytime she shakes the bag. Although they don't smell great LOL
Anel R.
My cat loves whiskas temptations cat treats, she always is very excited waiting for the treats. I think those are good for snack time!
Meredith M.
My cat loves these. Anytime I open the bag to give him one, he starts purring. They met my expectations and are a great price as well.
Mallory S.
Charleston, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these in all flavors. They are great for a little snack. Good value but a little pricey. I would recommend to a friend.
Courtney R.
Lachine, MI
My cat really loves these!.. And also this flavor. I do seem to notice that they are doing a good job in cleaning my cats teeth.
Rachael I.
my cat doesn't like the taste of these but my cat is also very picky when it comes to kitty treats so she doesn't often get them
Trish C.
Chicopee, MA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats go crazy for them. They love the bag the taste the smell. They've never been more excited for another treat in their life
Carmen V.
Minneola, FL
Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?
Erin F.
Not the healthiest of option out there .