BY TEMPTATIONS® #43 in Cat Treats

Whiskas® Tantalizing Turkey Flavor Temptations® Treats for Cats.
Help control tartar.
Crunchy outside.
Soft inside.
Under 2 calories per treat. see more...

• Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?6 Answers
  • Not the healthiest of option out there . 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittany K.
Toledo, OR
My cats really enjoy these. They don't like soft treats, but they like crunchy treats with a soft center, so these work well. They are also a good way to add calories to the diet for cats who need a little bit of weight added on.
Mindy T.
My cat is a huge fan of Temptaions cat treats. This particular flavor is a hit also. I give it 4 stars because I'd like to see an organic version, but overall a great treat that my cat goes crazy for!
Gail C.
Sturgis
My cats love these! Several flavors to choose from also. I buy this brand a lot. Prices are comparable but I tend to stick with these unless I have a coupon or a sale on something else.
Erin F.
I baby's doesn't real care for this flavor of Temptations, she does, however; really like the chicken flavored ones a lot. Their just not the healthiest treat option but cheap so my mom gets these.
Simone S.
My cat loves these treats! They are the perfect size and soft, so my cat can easily eat and digest them. I also love this brand because they do not upset my cats stomach.
Heather S.
Raeford, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
High flying cat who runs and slides into walls trying to get these amazing treats. Wish they would bring back the round ones; he had way to much fun with those.
Jessie L.
Potsdam, NY
My cats love these treats. They are affordable and have a decent amount in each bag. I don't buy cat treats very often, but I would definitely buy these again.
Audriana M.
Franklin, IN
My cat is very picky and she gets tired of this specific flavor. I am thinking that it must not be strong enough. But she likes them when she's in the mood.
Lauren E.
Tucson, AZ
My cat loves this product! Always a great treat. The packaging is great and explains all of the ingredients so I know exactly what my cat is getting.
Courtney s.
Crestview, FL
My cat loves these treats. They are cheap and I use them to teach him new tricks like sit and stand. I like hiw there is a good selection of flavors
Carmen V.
Minneola, FL
Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?
Erin F.
Not the healthiest of option out there .