BY TEMPTATIONS® #43 in Cat Treats

Whiskas® Tantalizing Turkey Flavor Temptations® Treats for Cats.
Help control tartar.
Crunchy outside.
Soft inside.
Under 2 calories per treat. see more...

• Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?6 Answers
  • Not the healthiest of option out there . 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Laci R.
Pineville, LA
This is the only brand of treats my cat will eat. He's a 3 year old male Persian and he's picky. He won't eat human food or even give it a chance. He's gotten used to getting a treat every time our dog gets one for pottying outside. We only give him 3 at a time, but he almost inhales them. At $1.99 a bag, these are a good investment.
Somantha S.
Out of all the many different brands and types of cat treats I have given my cats over the years, this, by far, is their favorite. If I try to provide them with any other brand of treat now hey are displeased, it would seem. They seem to like all the flavors, and there are quite a few to choose from.
Kaitlyn I.
North Branch, MN
My cat loves these cat treats. They are the only treats she will actually enjoy to a crazy extent were it should just be her cat food that she eats every day. I don't know if this brand makes treats for older cats but if they do I will definitely be getting them.
Samantha A.
Centralia, MO
My cat absolutely loves these! He loves when I come home and give him a treat! They're tasty and not so fattening. I don't feel as bad for giving him a treat when I give him these because they're healthy! If my cat could do flips he would over these treats! He's so excited when I come home from the store with a package of these!
Kathryn P.
My cats LOVE these treats!!! They will eat just about every flavor. One of my cats, Wembley, will even walk up to the place where we keep the treats and scratch his paw across the bag until to signal us that he wants them! (He doesn't always get his way, but I'm a sucker for his cute kitty face, so I often end up giving in!)
Caitlin T.
S Hamilton, MA
My kitties (I have four) really like crunchy treats, and these seem to go over well with them. They definitely prefer this flavor over anything seafood - they won't touch those. Temptations are super easy to find so it's a win-win!
Haley F.
Keyser, WV
My 4 fur babies all loved these treats! We found these at a discount store for a great price. I now wish I would have gotten more bags. I would pull these from a kitchen drawer and they all four would come running to get their treat.
Autumn R.
Philadelphia, PA
For the most part, my cat loves these!! We put them in her treat ball and she will chase it for hours, but sometimes they are made a little bigger than I'd like. She will still eat them though!! I'd recommend
Debbie K.
Bellingham, MA
I buy these for the office kitty at my work, and she loves them!! When she heard my desk drawer open, she comes running. It doesn't matter what flavor, she will devour them!!
Chrissy D.
Turkey treat is enjoyed by my cat. Treats are a nice size to feed my cat. Always have her attention with this treat in my hand. Bag lasts a long time for us. I like to alternate flavors and I only have one cat. A picky stubborn cat.
Carmen V.
Minneola, FL
Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?
Erin F.
Not the healthiest of option out there .