BY TEMPTATIONS®

Whiskas® Tantalizing Turkey Flavor Temptations® Treats for Cats.
Help control tartar.
Crunchy outside.
Soft inside.
Under 2 calories per treat. see more...

• Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?6 Answers
  • Not the healthiest of option out there . 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Michaela G.
My kitten loves these! Even more than her regular food haha. I put these in a toy for her that she just has to swat at and the treats come out. She is always hitting it looks for more treats to come out when it’s empty.
Cathy A.
Culver City, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love these but they are SO bad for them. The ingredients in here are so awful that I will never feed my cats these treats again. They are highly processed and almost all carbs. They made my cats gain weight and throw up.
Spend a little more on a healthier treat. My cats are picky but will eat the Blue Buffalo treats or the holistic treats from Trader Joe's.
Meredith M.
My cat loves these. Anytime I open the bag to give him one, he starts purring. They met my expectations and are a great price as well.
Trish C.
Chicopee, MA
Pet Lover Expert
My cats go crazy for them. They love the bag the taste the smell. They've never been more excited for another treat in their life
zakkiyah p.
Brooklyn, NY
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves these. I give it to him twice out the week so that he understamds its a treat. He went bananas over them.
Prudence B.
W Saint Paul, MN
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loves Tantalizing Turkey flavor he goes nuts for them I put the treats inside of his mousey treat ball
Tia B.
Pet Lover Expert
Great for training and encouraging good behaviour. Not too expensive, very helpful when heading to the vet
kayla t.
Awsome product!!! My cat loves theses treats!!I buy all sorts of flavors and she loves every last one!!
Robin D.
Vicksburg, MS
My cats (and my Chihuahua) love these! They heard open the bag and come running!!
Courtney R.
Lachine, MI
My cat really loves these!.. And also this flavor. I do seem to notice that they are doing a good job in cleaning my cats teeth.
Carmen V.
Minneola, FL
Is this brand good? What age should ypu give this to a cat?
Erin F.
Not the healthiest of option out there .