BY WHISKAS #2 in Cat Food & Treats

Whiskas® Savory Salmon Flavor Temptations® Treats for Cats.
Helps control tartar.
Crunchy outside.
Soft inside.
Under 2 calories per treat. see more...

• Why do some cats like this and others don't.7 Answers
  • Can kittens eat this? Or is it for cats only?15 Answers
  • Does anyone have cats that like this flavor?1 Answers
Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats Savory Salmon Flavor
  • "My cat loves them, I only have to say "treat, treat" and he leaves anything he is doing and comes running to where I'm calling him." in 2 reviews
  • "They come running to me when I walk by the cupboard they're in, we've taught them to stand on their hind legs and eat out of our hands for these treats" in 2 reviews
  • "My cat goes crazy for these treats whenever she hears the drawer open where the bag is stored!" in 1 review
  • "My kitty loves these treats!" in 1 review
  • "My cats go crazy over this stuff they love it!!" in 1 review
Christoph S.
Christoph S.
Oldsmar, FL
My boys love Temptation treats. Especially any of the fish flavored ones. From what I have found these treats seem to be good quality and an okay price. They are not the cheapest but well worth it. Neither of the boys have a bad reaction to the product like they have had with some of the cheaper treats and food. I do know that even friends cats react the same-- when you shake the bag they come running and loving.
Gillian G.
Gillian G.
My cat's name is Melvin, and he really loves temptations treats! I usually buy them at target or walmart and sometimes a pet store. Melvin seems to really enjoy the salmon flavor, however I have given him the chicken flavored ones and the hairball control ones which he likes as well. I use these treats mostly as a way to get my cat's attention if he's hiding somewhere (I just shake the bag and he comes running!).
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Wyoming, MI
My cat is a picky eater, she usually turns up her nose to most cat food/treat brands but the temptations (any flavor really) she just cannot get enough of. They are perfect treats to carry around in your pocket at home and hand out every once and a while. My cat loves them so much that we cannot leave them setting out, she'll tear the bag open if we are not paying attention. I totally recommend.
Patricia F.
Patricia F.
Ocala, FL
I started Luke the 16 year old orange tabby of Temptations since he has gotten very picky,well these did the job.he loves the salmon.i shake the bag and here he comes.It makes me feel good to know he can chew these and digest without a problem.And he is funny when it comes to his goodies.Luke has been a great friend and now I can give back.The soft center is made to order for a senior.
christina o.
christina o.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Best snacks , my cat does a little trick for one when i show her the bag she does a little turn while standing on her back legs, shes races down the hall when i shake the bag. its the cutest thing , shes eats them up and must love the taste. i buy them in bulk cause i give her 5 a day . best treats for a good kitty .
sonia P.
sonia P.
This is a great treat my cats seem to love it more than the other treats I have bought home in the past. They love the flavor now the others salmon they don't like it has to be chicken or nothing this is why they call cats finiky and my baby Haeydaen she thinks its her actual meal shell sit there for more
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Martinsburg, WV
My cat loves these treats, all you have to do is shake the bag and he's right there waiting for you to give him some. He's a hog and will gobble these up as quick as you lay them down lol. I would recommend these to other cat owners. Plus their super easy to find in stores! And very affordable.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
My cat absolutely loves these treats! Especially this flavor it seems to be his favorite! They are priced very affordable! He's happy so I'm happy! He's an indoor kitty, I tend to give them to him when he is being good or I will mix it in his dry food! I'd recommend these to every cat owner 😊
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Just bought this flavor and my cats run to me when I shake these treat bags. Some flavors whether it be this brand or not both my cats don't care for, but this flavor they love even my picky kitten. I love that when they're good or sweet I have something to rely on that I know they'll love.
Dymon K.
Dymon K.
Las Vegas, NV
My cat loves all the temptations! She's absolutely crazy about them. I would say this flavor is her second favorite. But she loves them she runs when she here's the bag open. Sometimes I catch her knocking it over and trying to open them. My cat is usually picky so I'd say give them a try.
Jess G.
Jess G.
Can kittens eat this? Or is it for cats only?
faith n.
faith n.
Ocean, NJ
Does anyone else's cat play with these treats more than eat them? lol I think my cat is a little strange...
Jessie P.
Jessie P.
What is the best flavor this company offers? (According to which your cat prefers unless you denoted to taste did yourself. Haha).
julie C.
julie C.
Watertown , New York
Vlad is my first cat. Do cats stay with just one brand of treats. He is very picky.
Alyssa O.
Alyssa O.
Iselin, NJ
I have a picky cat, would this be good for her ?