Whiskas Temptations  Cat Treats
5 colors available

Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats

BY WHISKAS #1 in Cat Food & Treats

These treats offer cats a delicious snack with an irresistible seafood medley flavor. The treats contain less than 2 calories per snack for a healthy reward. WHISKAS Temptations Seafood Medley Flavor Treats for Cats satisfy your cat's craving for scrumptious shrimp and delectable fish. Made with an enticing seafood medley flavor, these treats feature a crunchy outside and soft, delicious inside to entice your pet. The treats control tartar buildup to help cats maintain cleaner teeth and gums. These snacks contain less than 2 calories per treat, so you can feel good about rewarding your feline friend. Food Type: Cat Treats Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef Primary Ingredient: Chicken By Product Meal Package Weight: 6.3oz Ingredients: Chicken By-product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Meat By-products, Rice, Wheat Flour, Natural Flavors, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salt, Taurine, Dl-methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Salmon Meal (preserved With BHA/BHT), Dl-alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source Of Vitamin E), Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (vitamin B1), D-calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Folic Acid Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Mixed Tocopherols (a Natural Preservative) And Dried Cheese Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0% Crude Fat (min) 17.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.5% Moisture (max) 12.0% see more...

Whiskas Temptations  Cat Treats
Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats
  • "If I want their attention all I have to do is shake the bag and they all come running to the point where I have seen them jump over one another to be the first one there." in 496 reviews
  • "Oh as as soon as my cat hears the sound of the treat bag he comes running .He enjoys the various flavours; and knows which cupboard I keep them in also " in 255 reviews
  • "They have many flavors that cats go crazy for and the bags are resealable so you know the treats will be fresh for your cats every time. " in 151 reviews
  • "Love this product my cat goes crazy for it if I ever have trouble finding him in the house just shake and listen to the footsteps come running" in 110 reviews
  • "These are good for your little kitties πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚they absolutely love them Not only because it's a treat but because it's made from real meat" in 100 reviews
Alexandria C.
Alexandria C.
Grants, NM
My cat does not like these at all. I have tried numerous times to give these to him and he doesn't eat them. I even tried putting it in his dry food but he still wouldn't eat it. I decided to try another brand's moist treats and he loves them. I don't know if Temptations makes moist treats, but I will definitely not be buying anymore of their dry ones as my cat refuses to eat them. It could just be his preference, as I have heard a large number of other cat owners whose cats loves these.
Andra D.
Andra D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Seriously....our cat thinks she's not only part of the family, but also human. She LOVES these "treats". She knows when she gets these (or hears the bag shake) and she comes running at the sound of the bag. We love knowing what we give to her is healthy and not made with a bunch of additives we haven't the slightest clue about. She's just recently learned how to open the cabinet where we keep them...next she'll actually get the bag open. Great product!
Sally S.
Sally S.
Tooele, UT
Dezra Loves the temptations cat treats. we leave her a a couple in her cat dish every night. her cat food is up where the dogs can't get to it and her water is down with the dogs. so the extra bowl we but the treats in. The dogs get theirs and we put hers in there and she knows snack time to go to her bowl. she gobbles it down. she has even learned how to beg got the treats.
She really loves them. she is beggingg for more after she finishes her treats
Meow meow meow! These treats are the very best I've found. My cats know when they hear the bag shaking they come running. They find them delicious I'm also very pleased with the low price I buy them all the different flavors and mix them all up . I've chevked the ingredients and I'm satisfied my cat is eating a good healthy snack. I highly recommend these treats to all cat owners. your cats will love them and you, gaurrenteed
Kelli Z.
Kelli Z.
My two Mainecoons are in LOVE with these treats! Every morning around 5am, as soon as the sun comes up, one of my kitties sits on my stomach & the other on my nightstand, beggingg for treats. I've tried other treats with them, but they love Temptations so much that they could never love another brand. I would recommend these to all Kitty parents, and especially Mainecoon parents that want to help keep their big kitties happy!
Maria S.
Maria S.
Wilmington, DE
Two words: Kitty Crack. Shake the bag, and all 500 cats from your neighborhood will start climbing into the house via windows, chimney, ductwork, front door, etc. Okay, maybe not, but my three cats really love these! I have to hide them in my closet due to the fact that they have figured out how to open the kitchen cabinet doors to get to them. They are mega cheap, and great for training and rewarding. Cats cannot say no.
Missy G.
Missy G.
I don't know what put in these treats, but my cats go insane for them! All I have to do is shake the bag (any flavor really!) and they come running from where ever they are in the house! I will either feed these directly as a reward, like after nail trims, or in the little mouse toy that they have to bop to get the treats out. These are really useful to entice the cats into a room to isolate them if I need to, as well.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
My cats seem to really love these. All i have to do is shake the bag, and they both come running. They are super cheap at like less than $2-3 a bag, and i always buy them in bulk from Sams. My babies seem to love these more than any other kind of treat, even the super pricey ones. The vet says they are healthy for them, maybe 2 at a time, and they are low on calories and fat so my fur babies don't get chunky.
Emma J.
Emma J.
My cat apsolutly loves these! These are really the only treats we have found that he likes. Rocky, (our cat), even knows what cupboard the treats are in and everything. Sometimes we just open the cupboard, there is other household things like batteries and stuff in there, and he come running around the corner waiting. I have also found that our Walmart and other local stores these are a pretty good price.
tanisha b.
tanisha b.
I do not think i have met a cat that did not like Whiskas Treats.
All my cats that i have had in my life have absolutely loved these treats.
Whenever i visit someone's house and i know they have a cat. I sneak some into my pockets and try to make friends with the cat.
And if its an awkward social gathering and there is cat. Well at least i will have a fluffy playful buddy to entertain me with.
christina l.
christina l.
Concord, NC
Do cats like these?
Vilma Judith C.
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How many of these should I feed my cat daily?
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Brunswick, OH
Does your cat have a favorite flavor?
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
Does your cat like these?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Etobicoke , Ontario
Does it give anyone else's cat the runs ??