Whiskas Temptations  Cat Treats

Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats

BY TEMPTATIONS® #1 in Cat Treats

These treats offer cats a delicious snack with an irresistible seafood medley flavor. The treats contain less than 2 calories per snack for a healthy reward. WHISKAS Temptations Seafood Medley Flavor Treats for Cats satisfy your cat's craving for scrumptious shrimp and delectable fish. Made with an enticing seafood medley flavor, these treats feature a crunchy outside and soft, delicious inside to entice your pet. The treats control tartar buildup to help cats maintain cleaner teeth and gums. These snacks contain less than 2 calories per treat, so you can feel good about rewarding your feline friend. Food Type: Cat Treats Life Stage: Adult 1-10 yrs Health Consideration: General Health Flavor: Beef Primary Ingredient: Chicken By Product Meal Package Weight: 6.3oz Ingredients: Chicken By-product Meal, Ground Corn, Animal Fat (preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Meat By-products, Rice, Wheat Flour, Natural Flavors, Brewer's Dried Yeast, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Salt, Taurine, Dl-methionine, Calcium Carbonate, Salmon Meal (preserved With BHA/BHT), Dl-alpha Tocopherol Acetate (source Of Vitamin E), Vitamin A Acetate, Niacin Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement (vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (vitamin B1), D-calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Biotin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (vitamin B6), Folic Acid Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Mixed Tocopherols (a Natural Preservative) And Dried Cheese Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 30.0% Crude Fat (min) 17.0% Crude Fiber (max) 4.5% Moisture (max) 12.0% see more...

Whiskas Temptations  Cat Treats
Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats
  • "If I want their attention all I have to do is shake the bag and they all come running to the point where I have seen them jump over one another to be the first one there." in 496 reviews
  • "Oh as as soon as my cat hears the sound of the treat bag he comes running .He enjoys the various flavours; and knows which cupboard I keep them in also " in 255 reviews
  • "They have many flavors that cats go crazy for and the bags are resealable so you know the treats will be fresh for your cats every time. " in 151 reviews
  • "Love this product my cat goes crazy for it if I ever have trouble finding him in the house just shake and listen to the footsteps come running" in 110 reviews
  • "These are good for your little kitties 😂😂😂they absolutely love them Not only because it's a treat but because it's made from real meat" in 100 reviews
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Whiskas Temptations Tasty Chicken Flavor Treats for Cats 1.7 oz. My little Lily LOVES these little bites of chicken snacks! She actually runs when I open the cabinet that they're in only problem is that I have other things in this cabinet! I give her about five little bites on a chair she sits there eating them then looks for more! I know for a fact they're great because she does coming running in the kitchen for these. They're dry little pieces of chicken flavored treats is what's written in the bag. But again I go by the quickness to the kitchen running to the seat I put these on! Lily thinks they're a huge hit in our house
Aliyah T.
Marseilles, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats are addicted to these! Everytime I get home from school theyll meow at me until i give them some, and whenever I open a bag, they come running into the kitchen to see if they can get some treats. One of my cats are very picky and the only treats she likes is tuna and catnip, but she loves this and will beg me for some. Ive repurchased treats from this brand more times than I can count. Its the best I've purchased so far, and theyre fairly priced also. I would recommend this brand of treats to anyone whi has a cat. They carry a wide variety of flavors to choose from, and my cats have not hated a single one.
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have a baby cat and what I mean is that she’s 5 years old and the size of a kitten. A rescue blue Russian, she’s had trouble keeping food down since she was a kitten. After numerous vet visits to try a variety of prescription diets to non-prescription diets, we finally found products that work for her and her sensitive stomach. Temptations in beef being her treats that she is able to digest without vomiting and she absolutely loves them. She even knows the sound of the bag and comes running. Bella loves temptations and will be a life long consumer.
Shanel A.
Norcross, GA
I feed my two cats the Temptations cat treats for indoor cats. It’s supposed to help with litter box smell, give them the vitamins they need, help reduce hair ball formation and keep their teeth strong and healthy. I’ve noticed such a big changed especially with the elimination of litter box smell. They love the chicken flavour! Highly recommended for those who have more than one cat.
April H.
Pensacola, FL
I have 2 very picky kitties when it comes to treats. When I first bought this pack my 9 year old rescue turned up her nose. My 1 year old rescue ate 2 which prompted my older cat to give them a try. BAM. She loved them lol! Anytime my kitties hear me even touch the pack they come running. The catnip ones make my cats hyper and then they sleep for hours lol. I deff recommend these treats!
Hillary I.
My cat loves these treats! Definitely is her favorite treat. She drives me bonkers begging me for them! I love treating her daily to a couple a couple times a day. I am able to spoil her easily and affordably too. I will absolutely buy them for her to enjoy and i recommend every cat owner to check out how crazy their cat goes over them.
Kathy A.
Roanoke, IN
My kitty loves these treats! I got them from Walmart, but you can pretty much find these anywhere. That convenience is partly why I buy these. The biggest reason I buy these is because my cat is a very picky eater. When I actually find something he likes, I have to keep buying them!
A R.
ZERO stars. If you want to slowly poison your fur baby then these are the treats for you. Two words- kidney failure.

Do you ever wonder why your cat is so insanely obsessed with these? It’s called kitty crack for a reason. The added ingredients are addictive to cats and really, really bad for them.

Please do yourself a favor and google temptations treats and read through some of the real information and horror stories from cat owners. Opt for something (anything) else.
Lisa F.
Our kitty has enjoyed a variety of flavors of Whiskas Temptations for years. We do t give them to her every day, maybe a couple of times a week so hey are truly a treat for her! She also receives them for patiently siting thru her manicure and letting mom clip her claws. Can't speak to the flavor myself, but she seems to like them!
Sierra C.
Columbus
Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats are by far my favorite cat treats because my two cats Piggy, and Peggy absolutely LOVE them. They especially like the original kind, and they are like drugs for them! They go crazy as soon as I grab the bag!! The filled catnip ones are by far the ones they would probably die over!
christina l.
Concord, NC
Do cats like these?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
How many of these should I feed my cat daily?
Melissa H.
Brunswick, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does your cat have a favorite flavor?
Alexandria S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does your cat like these?
Nicole H.
Etobicoke , Ontario
Does it give anyone else's cat the runs ??