BY TEMPTATIONS®

Temptations.
Treats for cats.
Blissful catnip flavor.
Crunchy outside, soft inside.
New!
Helps control tartar.
Under 2 calories per treat. see more...

• Do these have catnip in them or are they just catnip flavored?1 Answers
Chelsea T.
Greenville, NC
Pet Lover Expert
My cat loved this but she loves catnip and food so it’s hard to judge why she wouldn’t love this as well. Cat ate all of it and even tried to open the bag on the counter but her teeth just didn’t do the job.
Lizbeth A.
Racine, WI
My cat loves these things. He's not very picky but these are his favorite id say. Always looking for them and somehow gets to them and opens the bag and tries to eat them all until he's caught. Very inexpensive too.
Cathy A.
Culver City, CA
Pet Lover Expert
My cats love these but they are SO bad for them. The ingredients in here are so awful that I will never feed my cats these treats again. They are highly processed and almost all carbs. They made my cats gain weight and throw up.
Spend a little more on a healthier treat. My cats are picky but will eat the Blue Buffalo treats or the holistic treats from Trader Joe's.
Chayse D.
Greenwood, SC
My kitten loves these, as soon as he hears the bag he comes running and yelling. They're very affordable and are great for teaching him to not claw hands and feet. Took him a while to get used to them but overall they are great!
Helen K.
Pet Lover Expert
These are my favorite treats to feed my cat. It's a combo effect, he gets a treat, and then he chills out so he isn't harassing me for more. He loves temptations the most of any treat, but these ones are my all time favorite as a cat owner. Can't go wrong with a two for one!
Leah B.
Whiskas Temptations Blissful Catnip Flavor Cat Treats are my cats favorite treat. They devour them. They love all the Temptations flavors but this one seems to be their top pick. Two paws up!
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
My 9 month old kitten is in LOVE with these little treats! She even knows the word "temptations," which is adorable! Her favorite is the milk flavor, but it just depends what type of food your cat likes best! She gives it two paws up!
Julie C.
Washington, PA
My cat love these! When I shake the bag she comes running. They aren't a bad price and I always find coupons for them which is nice. I will continue to give these to my cat.
Sarah K.
Altoona, PA
Pet Lover Expert
Whiskas Temptations Blissful Catnip Flavor Cat Treats are my cat's FAVORITE! He loves them so much he "talks" while he eats them 😄
Baeli G.
Burkburnett, TX
Whiskas Temptations are the only cat treats my fur babies will eat! They especially love this flavor!! Definitely a must buy for cat owners!
Kim P.
Do these have catnip in them or are they just catnip flavored?