BY WHISKAS #42 in Cat Food

8 ways Whiskas® Food for Cats benefits your cat: Protein rich for lean muscles; Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system; Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints; Essential nutrients needed for healthy skin and shiny coat; High quality protein, fat and carbohydrates that provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats; Made with high quality proteins that are easy to digest; Has a special blend of vitamins and minerals that helps your cat live a long and healthy life; The crunchy texture of our kibbles helps to clean teeth. see more...

De L.
Sem duvidas o melhor!
Meu gatinho só come ele, excelente produto, qualidade incrivel.
Recomendo a todos que amo e cuidam muito bem dos seus pets.
dinda s.
I usually buy this for my cats and they love it ! They always seem happy when I gave them this whiskas I really recommend it
Georgina G.
Le gusta mucho, lo compro sin parar, pero no aumenta masivamente de peso, sólo se ve gordito pero no obeso, muy buena comida
cristina l.
Barcelona
Mis gatos son bastante selectivos en cuanto a la comida se refiere, les gusta mucho más la comida húmeda, pero siempre que quiero que coman comida seca suelo tirar de esta, se la comen perfecto, no es un grano muy grande y lo mastica genial
Queen Vee B.
Gatineau, QC
My cat is absolutely obsessed with this! She goes crazy when I shake the bag cause she knows she’s getting fed the best!
Hanane H.
Mohammedia
J'utilise que whiskas et mes chats adorentz que whiskas, croquettes ou pattée c'est un vrai délice pour eux tout les jours
Adele W.
Chester
My cat loves whiskas dry cat food especially the salmon and shrimp flavour he will eat this all and it makes his coat shinny and soft
Sophie A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We’ve had other food but she won’t really eat it, more like nibble.
When I lived with my fiancé and his family, they fed their cats Whiskas and my Cookie would dig in with gusto.

She now eats this in our own place and even though she’s in her golden years, it keeps her energetic and at a normal weight.

I recently found Whiskas cat milk- easy to digest VS regular milk or cream- and you should see how she carries on for it! It’s a nice treat for her.
Chelsea O.
My cat Princess loves this dry food and really enjoys it. I definitely recommend this for your cat as it’s amazing for value too
Valentina Z.
Miami
The appearance of my cat🐱 has improved a lot with this food, I tried it for its nutrients and vitamins, she is more chubby, her coat shines, more energy⚡ 😺