BY WHISKAS #42 in Cat Food

8 ways Whiskas® Food for Cats benefits your cat: Protein rich for lean muscles; Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system; Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints; Essential nutrients needed for healthy skin and shiny coat; High quality protein, fat and carbohydrates that provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats; Made with high quality proteins that are easy to digest; Has a special blend of vitamins and minerals that helps your cat live a long and healthy life; The crunchy texture of our kibbles helps to clean teeth. see more...

S A.
London
I’ve got a greedy cat who loves to eat and usually finishes a whole bowl. But when I fill the bowl with this there is actually cat food left in the bowl for her breakfast and lunch the following day.
Amelia B.
Kent, England
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They love these, I always keep some in the bowl and they snack through your the day, I thought they might dry out but they didn’t they must keep the flavour as my cats love them ! Always buy, and other flavours!
Benthe E.
Dordrecht
My cat loves seefood so this is a good product for her to eat as a treat!! My cat doesn't barf of this product which is a good thing for me. She enjoyed this food very muchly!!
Nerak M.
My cat goes crazy everytime I buy this. He loves it! I don't understand how that gooey sort of looking meat pleases him but he'd go nuts everytime I bring this home.
nafisa t.
My cat really enjoys this type of cat food. He absolutely loves it. Not pricey at all good value and a very good quality. I tried other cat food but my cat never had it. So I brought him this and my cat had it I would buy it again
ياسومي |.
Riyadh , Riyadh
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this kind of salmon fish. She is crazy about it .. especially since it is a perfect food for her and her hair .. Her hair was falling for lack of nutrition and random eating .. But after that, it has improved a lot. 😍 Who was suffering from this problem has only this solution? 👌🏻
Beverley S.
Antigonish
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is definitely my cat’s favourite food and food flavour! It’s a little more on the pricey side so I usually only get it when on sale but he loves it because it’s pretty much kibble with some treats.
i had my little baby female cat for 2 days now and i'm feeding it this dry food she accepted it although she is too young and sensitive so i found wiskas contains natural ingredients. here is my cuty cat 🐈
Amyn S.
Swadlincote, Derbyshire
My cats are fussy and prefer the quality foods. They tend to enjoy whiskas especially the gravy selection. They also absolutely gobble up the biscuits. It must taste good.
Kelly H.
Gillingham
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love whiskas all my fur babies eat all whiskas products and they always want more it is a little more expensive then other brands but don’t mine paying it.