BY WHISKAS

8 ways Whiskas® Food for Cats benefits your cat: Protein rich for lean muscles; Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system; Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints; Essential nutrients needed for healthy skin and shiny coat; High quality protein, fat and carbohydrates that provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats; Made with high quality proteins that are easy to digest; Has a special blend of vitamins and minerals that helps your cat live a long and healthy life; The crunchy texture of our kibbles helps to clean teeth. see more...

Erin F.
inman
My cat loves this food. She never seems to be upset by it. Affordable. Not to smelly. Will buy again and recommend.
YuseAndy G.
arizona
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats loves this food so much. They enjoy it so much they usually steal Dios from each other and wipe clean there bowls
Dee S.
West Wendover
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The smell is horrible. My cats eat it some of the time. I think that the smell gets to them too. Good amount for price.
Sabrina W.
Tyndall Afb, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these. They have real tiny little shrimps and meats in them. I was surprised they were such good quality.
Becca H.
Tried this product is pretty good I like it over other products so I recommend trying it out and deciding for yourself
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Reasonable priced cat food. If I had a cat I would definitely purchase this braND to try and see if my cat would eat it
Melanie F.
Roanoke, VA
My cat has digestion issues and is a picky eater in general. This is the only food she can tolerate. Great job whiskas!
kati l.
Green Bay, WI
Like most cats my cat LOVES fish. He can smell it from anywhere in the house and just comes running for it every time.
Gladis T.
I love this product it was easy to find and the price was affordable. I would recommend this product to other people.
L E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pets loves these! Great value, and affordable! Easy to grab and give to our pet. Will definitely be buying more!