Whiskas® Seafood Selections® Salmon & Shrimp Flavors Dry Cat Food 16.5 lbs. uploaded by lifestyle_algeria m.

BY WHISKAS

8 ways Whiskas® Food for Cats benefits your cat: Protein rich for lean muscles; Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system; Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints; Essential nutrients needed for healthy skin and shiny coat; High quality protein, fat and carbohydrates that provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats; Made with high quality proteins that are easy to digest; Has a special blend of vitamins and minerals that helps your cat live a long and healthy life; The crunchy texture of our kibbles helps to clean teeth. see more...

Brenda A.
Tulsa, OK
Well I don't know how it tastes but by the way my cat acts it has to be pretty good stuff. Lol
Katelyn P.
elizabeth
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat wasn’t a fan of this one! I’ve tried other flavors though that she absolutely loved!
Catherine M.
I tried this before and Yes My Kitty Loved it,now he's a Cat but still loves his Whiskas
Calle W.
Indianapolis, IN
I think it's good? I mean my cat seems to like it but I feel like only she really knows
Colleen F.
Burnsville, NC
Our cats are finicky and this is the only brand they will rat on a regular basis.
Amelia B.
Kent, England
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
They love these, I always keep some in the bowl and they snack through your the day, I thought they might dry out but they didn’t they must keep the flavour as my cats love them ! Always buy, and other flavours!
Amyn S.
Swadlincote, Derbyshire
My cats are fussy and prefer the quality foods. They tend to enjoy whiskas especially the gravy selection. They also absolutely gobble up the biscuits. It must taste good.
i had my little baby female cat for 2 days now and i'm feeding it this dry food she accepted it although she is too young and sensitive so i found wiskas contains natural ingredients. here is my cuty cat 🐈
ياسومي |.
riyadh
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this kind of salmon fish. She is crazy about it .. especially since it is a perfect food for her and her hair .. Her hair was falling for lack of nutrition and random eating .. But after that, it has improved a lot. 😍 Who was suffering from this problem has only this solution? 👌🏻
Nerak M.
My cat goes crazy everytime I buy this. He loves it! I don't understand how that gooey sort of looking meat pleases him but he'd go nuts everytime I bring this home.