Whiskas® Seafood Selections® Salmon & Shrimp Flavors Dry Cat Food 16.5 lbs. uploaded by lifestyle_algeria m.

BY WHISKAS #86 in Cat Food

8 ways Whiskas® Food for Cats benefits your cat: Protein rich for lean muscles; Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system; Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints; Essential nutrients needed for healthy skin and shiny coat; High quality protein, fat and carbohydrates that provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats; Made with high quality proteins that are easy to digest; Has a special blend of vitamins and minerals that helps your cat live a long and healthy life; The crunchy texture of our kibbles helps to clean teeth. see more...

christan s.
This is my cats favorite! He wakes up from a dead sleep when the can opens! But, it makes his poop smell worse than usual.
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The seafood selection is definitely my cats favorite food! He is actually pretty picky for a kitty, but these appease him.
Amanda E.
My cats love this dry cat food! They especially enjoy this flavor! I never have trouble getting them to eat with this food!
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Reasonable priced cat food. If I had a cat I would definitely purchase this braND to try and see if my cat would eat it
Becca H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Tried this product is pretty good I like it over other products so I recommend trying it out and deciding for yourself
Melanie F.
Roanoke, VA
My cat has digestion issues and is a picky eater in general. This is the only food she can tolerate. Great job whiskas!
Gladis T.
Houston , TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this product it was easy to find and the price was affordable. I would recommend this product to other people.
Faby P.
Kenai, AK
Cats alergic to shrimp, they don't eat it as soon as they see the poor little shrimp showing up on their plate
Brittany W.
Anniston, AL
My cats love this. Once again not organic. But that doesn't matter to them. Good price for the amount you get.
Iesha S.
Henderson, NV
He seems to like it and I'm not sure which brand it was but sometimes it will add a shine or luster to his fur.