BY WHISKAS

8 ways Whiskas® Food for Cats benefits your cat: Protein rich for lean muscles; Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system; Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints; Essential nutrients needed for healthy skin and shiny coat; High quality protein, fat and carbohydrates that provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats; Made with high quality proteins that are easy to digest; Has a special blend of vitamins and minerals that helps your cat live a long and healthy life; The crunchy texture of our kibbles helps to clean teeth. see more...

Hanna C.
Hanna C.
Spring Hill, TN
My cat LOVES this food! Be careful not to feed too much because she gained a lot of weight on it! The Salmon and Shrimp flavors are her favorite.
Faby P.
Faby P.
Kenai, AK
Cats alergic to shrimp, they don't eat it as soon as they see the poor little shrimp showing up on their plate
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
My cats enjoy this brand, however I feel that the ingredients can be improved. They seem to digest it smoothly however I would not recommend it for indoor cats.
Cristin G.
Cristin G.
Pet Lover Expert
My kitty loves anything seafood flavored. she enjoyed every last bit of food. I highly recommend
Catherine M.
Catherine M.
I tried this before and Yes My Kitty Loved it,now he's a Cat but still loves his Whiskas
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
My cats love this dry cat food! They especially enjoy this flavor! I never have trouble getting them to eat with this food!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Lowville, NY
My cats like this kind of food. Its easy for them to eat and digest, and the dog likes to get into it too. we like the whiskas brand.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Anniston, AL
My cats love this. Once again not organic. But that doesn't matter to them. Good price for the amount you get.
Artena D.
Artena D.
I use this for my three cats and they are in great health. I have used this since they came to me, they seem to like it and eat it all up.
My cats are in good health and the food is good food for the cost and I buy them a bag every month.
They like it and I like that.
Minnie R.
Minnie R.
Chewelah, WA
My cats absolutely love this food...great price and value...I have 3 siamese cats that are very picky and they ate it like it was a treat!...I would definitely recommend this to picky feline owners...I usually buy this at Walmart or other similar stores