Whiskas® Seafood Selections® Salmon & Shrimp Flavors Dry Cat Food 16.5 lbs. uploaded by Leanne O.Whiskas® Seafood Selections® Salmon & Shrimp Flavors Dry Cat Food 16.5 lbs. uploaded by lifestyle_algeria m.

BY WHISKAS #56 in Cat Food

8 ways Whiskas® Food for Cats benefits your cat: Protein rich for lean muscles; Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system; Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints; Essential nutrients needed for healthy skin and shiny coat; High quality protein, fat and carbohydrates that provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats; Made with high quality proteins that are easy to digest; Has a special blend of vitamins and minerals that helps your cat live a long and healthy life; The crunchy texture of our kibbles helps to clean teeth. see more...

gema r.
I am a big Whiskas fan My cats love it.. I just started buying this flavor a couple of months ago and haven't changed since. My cats love the flavor they can't get enough. compared to other brands that I have tried whiskas is great price is affordable, smell great, nutrional, and most important flavor. totally recommened this brand and flavor to your little pets
Makeupisthenewface ..
Rockingham, NC
The Whiskas brand is in my 3 brand rotation of products I purchase for my cats. I try to switch brands to give them some variety. They really enjoy the seafood selections flavor that the dry food offers. They come back for more. I would recommend to cat owners.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This food has been great. My cats would throw up other kinds of dry food right after eating and this one seems to be fine so far. Both of my cats really like it.
Tessa D.
Barboursville, WV
My cats are not picky when it comes to food flavors. Whiskas is a go-to brand for me because they always seem to have a sale and even when they don't the price is very reasonable. Good quality cat food!
Kenley J.
Dukedom, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The seafood selection is definitely my cats favorite food! He is actually pretty picky for a kitty, but these appease him.
Jessica G.
Puyallup, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats enjoy this brand, however I feel that the ingredients can be improved. They seem to digest it smoothly however I would not recommend it for indoor cats.
Hanna C.
Spring Hill, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat LOVES this food! Be careful not to feed too much because she gained a lot of weight on it! The Salmon and Shrimp flavors are her favorite.
Kylie N.
Tracy, CA
My cat loves this but it makes her breath smell super bad. I understand it’s fish based, but I’ve never smelled something that bad and strong.
Cecilia C.
Brooklyn, NY
These are a go to, my cats love it, it mskes their hair glow but i guess that sometimes its expensive specially if you have more than one cat
Stacy B.
Grafton, WV
My cats love it I have to hide the bag cause they will tear it open an make a mess. It serves it's purpose an makes them happy an healthy