Whiskas® Seafood Selections® Salmon & Shrimp Flavors Dry Cat Food 16.5 lbs. uploaded by lifestyle_algeria m.

BY WHISKAS

8 ways Whiskas® Food for Cats benefits your cat: Protein rich for lean muscles; Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system; Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints; Essential nutrients needed for healthy skin and shiny coat; High quality protein, fat and carbohydrates that provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats; Made with high quality proteins that are easy to digest; Has a special blend of vitamins and minerals that helps your cat live a long and healthy life; The crunchy texture of our kibbles helps to clean teeth. see more...

Jessica C.
Puyallup, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats enjoy this brand, however I feel that the ingredients can be improved. They seem to digest it smoothly however I would not recommend it for indoor cats.
Hanna C.
Spring Hill, TN
My cat LOVES this food! Be careful not to feed too much because she gained a lot of weight on it! The Salmon and Shrimp flavors are her favorite.
Cecilia C.
Brooklyn, NY
These are a go to, my cats love it, it mskes their hair glow but i guess that sometimes its expensive specially if you have more than one cat
Stacy B.
Grafton, WV
My cats love it I have to hide the bag cause they will tear it open an make a mess. It serves it's purpose an makes them happy an healthy
Ashley M.
Lowville, NY
My cats like this kind of food. Its easy for them to eat and digest, and the dog likes to get into it too. we like the whiskas brand.
Jessica B.
San Francisco, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My picky eaters love the taste of Whiskas! The pouches are easy to open and the pieces are small enough for my cats to easily eat.
Michaela H.
My cat likes the Whiskas can food better than he likes the dry food. He seems to turn his nose up at it but it is affordable.
christan s.
This is my cats favorite! He wakes up from a dead sleep when the can opens! But, it makes his poop smell worse than usual.
Amanda E.
My cats love this dry cat food! They especially enjoy this flavor! I never have trouble getting them to eat with this food!
Becca H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Tried this product is pretty good I like it over other products so I recommend trying it out and deciding for yourself