BY WHISKAS

8 ways Whiskas® Food for Cats benefits your cat: Protein rich for lean muscles; Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system; Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints; Essential nutrients needed for healthy skin and shiny coat; High quality protein, fat and carbohydrates that provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats; Made with high quality proteins that are easy to digest; Has a special blend of vitamins and minerals that helps your cat live a long and healthy life; The crunchy texture of our kibbles helps to clean teeth. see more...

Caroline M.
Caroline M.
This is pretty pricey but my cats really enjoy the taste so i buy it for them every once in a while
kathy b.
kathy b.
Grapevine, TX
My cat absolutely loves this cat food he meets me at the door everyday for me to gets his dinner on
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Tulsa, OK
Well I don't know how it tastes but by the way my cat acts it has to be pretty good stuff. Lol
Calle W.
Calle W.
Indianapolis, IN
I think it's good? I mean my cat seems to like it but I feel like only she really knows
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Burnsville, NC
Our cats are finicky and this is the only brand they will rat on a regular basis.
Mindi E.
Mindi E.
Tyler
I've given this to my cats a handful of times and will never buy it again. I'm not exactly sure what the ingredients are, but they would cry expensively for it, because they were addicted to it, but would vomit after I feed them, or gave them the treats. If you go and read other reviews some cats have died because of this brand. I would not recommend this brand at all.
Isabel B.
Isabel B.
Fulton, Il
We love this cat food, it is always our number one choice. It is affordable and our cats love the taste because it is always all gone!!!! It comes in a large bag, so we do not have to buy it as often. I would recommend to all of my cat-owning friends :)
Kateri J.
Kateri J.
Pet Lover Expert
My cat absolutely loves this brand & the seafood flavor! he's about 13 years old & he isn't very picky, but when it comes to him i like to buy what he wants, the price is fine with me good amount for a good price!
Tessa D.
Tessa D.
Barboursville, WV
My cats are not picky when it comes to food flavors. Whiskas is a go-to brand for me because they always seem to have a sale and even when they don't the price is very reasonable. Good quality cat food!
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
San Francisco, CA
My picky eaters love the taste of Whiskas! The pouches are easy to open and the pieces are small enough for my cats to easily eat.