BY WHISKAS

8 ways Whiskas® Food for Cats benefits your cat: Protein rich for lean muscles; Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system; Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints; Essential nutrients needed for healthy skin and shiny coat; High quality protein, fat and carbohydrates that provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats; Made with high quality proteins that are easy to digest; Has a special blend of vitamins and minerals that helps your cat live a long and healthy life; The crunchy texture of our kibbles helps to clean teeth. see more...

Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
My cats aren’t really picky about their foods so they enjoy this brand.. however, i feel like it is a little pricey! it does add up over awhile but if my cats enjoy it i’ll buy it regardless. I mix it up with wet food at times too for variety.
Jennifer H.
My cats are not picky so they love this. I get whiskers as often as possible. It’s cheap, keeps my babies happy, & they stay pretty healthy. I would recommend it to any cat parent.
Jaclyn R.
Los Angeles
My cat love her dry cat food! I normally purchase mine at the grocery store. Love the convenience of being able to get it there and she seems to love the flavor!
Emily M.
Newport
My cats love these treats . Would probably eat it all day long if I let them . They are a great value and the price is reasonable. If you haven’t gave them to your cat I think you should ! I buy them every two weeks !
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
My outside cat really enjoyed this one and it's good value and not pricey eithe. One pro is just for him it lasts a good 3 months and it exceeded my expectations and would buy again since he loved it so much
Nicole L.
Our cats are super picky about there food. This is the only one they will eat and we just can’t get enough of it. I have tried every other flavor and brand I can find. All I can say is I hope they never stop selling it.
Leanne O.
Kingsport, TN
My cat loves loves this brand! The shrimp for some reason is his favorite and he knows if I cut corners and buy a different kind lol it’s affordable and keeps my kitty happy and well fed
Angie G.
Elk Park, NC
Cats ate the food but it made 3 out of the 4 start to vomit on a regular basis. Not sure what ingredient didn’t settle well. They did enjoy it but I had to stop buying because of them getting sick.
Keli C.
Sardis
My kitties are happy with their food so I'm happy. My cats tend to lean more towards the picky side so finding something they can't get enough of is a great plus for us!
Katy W.
Farmersville
Not even close to a premium healthy food, and my cat adores it beyond reason! He turns his nose up at the really super premium foods I bought, very quickly but not this. He has eaten the Whiskas for at least a month, a miracle. However as I said, I really don’t like it, it is junk food, but he will only eat junky foods with any consistency ~sigh~