BY WHISKAS

8 ways Whiskas® Food for Cats benefits your cat: Protein rich for lean muscles; Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system; Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints; Essential nutrients needed for healthy skin and shiny coat; High quality protein, fat and carbohydrates that provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats; Made with high quality proteins that are easy to digest; Has a special blend of vitamins and minerals that helps your cat live a long and healthy life; The crunchy texture of our kibbles helps to clean teeth. see more...

gema r.
gema r.
I am a big Whiskas fan My cats love it.. I just started buying this flavor a couple of months ago and haven't changed since. My cats love the flavor they can't get enough. compared to other brands that I have tried whiskas is great price is affordable, smell great, nutrional, and most important flavor. totally recommened this brand and flavor to your little pets
Makeupisthenewface ..
Makeupisthenewface ..
Rockingham, NC
The Whiskas brand is in my 3 brand rotation of products I purchase for my cats. I try to switch brands to give them some variety. They really enjoy the seafood selections flavor that the dry food offers. They come back for more. I would recommend to cat owners.
Danielle J.
Danielle J.
Pingree Grove, IL
This food has been great. My cats would throw up other kinds of dry food right after eating and this one seems to be fine so far. Both of my cats really like it.
Cecilia C.
Cecilia C.
Brooklyn, NY
These are a go to, my cats love it, it mskes their hair glow but i guess that sometimes its expensive specially if you have more than one cat
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
San Francisco, CA
My picky eaters love the taste of Whiskas! The pouches are easy to open and the pieces are small enough for my cats to easily eat.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
My cat likes the Whiskas can food better than he likes the dry food. He seems to turn his nose up at it but it is affordable.
christan s.
christan s.
This is my cats favorite! He wakes up from a dead sleep when the can opens! But, it makes his poop smell worse than usual.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Lakeland, FL
Reasonable priced cat food. If I had a cat I would definitely purchase this braND to try and see if my cat would eat it
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Roanoke, VA
My cat has digestion issues and is a picky eater in general. This is the only food she can tolerate. Great job whiskas!
Iesha S.
Iesha S.
Henderson, NV
He seems to like it and I'm not sure which brand it was but sometimes it will add a shine or luster to his fur.