Whiskas® Seafood Selections® Salmon & Shrimp Flavors Dry Cat Food 16.5 lbs. uploaded by lifestyle_algeria m.

BY WHISKAS #86 in Cat Food

8 ways Whiskas® Food for Cats benefits your cat: Protein rich for lean muscles; Antioxidants to help maintain a healthy immune system; Contains natural sources of glucosamine to help promote healthy joints; Essential nutrients needed for healthy skin and shiny coat; High quality protein, fat and carbohydrates that provide 100% complete and balanced nutrition for adult cats; Made with high quality proteins that are easy to digest; Has a special blend of vitamins and minerals that helps your cat live a long and healthy life; The crunchy texture of our kibbles helps to clean teeth. see more...

Johnay C.
Bronx, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats aren’t really picky about their foods so they enjoy this brand.. however, i feel like it is a little pricey! it does add up over awhile but if my cats enjoy it i’ll buy it regardless. I mix it up with wet food at times too for variety.
Nicole L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Our cats are super picky about there food. This is the only one they will eat and we just can’t get enough of it. I have tried every other flavor and brand I can find. All I can say is I hope they never stop selling it.
Emily M.
Newport
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cats love these treats . Would probably eat it all day long if I let them . They are a great value and the price is reasonable. If you haven’t gave them to your cat I think you should ! I buy them every two weeks !
Keli C.
Sardis
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kitties are happy with their food so I'm happy. My cats tend to lean more towards the picky side so finding something they can't get enough of is a great plus for us!
Jaclyn R.
Los Angeles
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat love her dry cat food! I normally purchase mine at the grocery store. Love the convenience of being able to get it there and she seems to love the flavor!
Mindi E.
Tyler
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I've given this to my cats a handful of times and will never buy it again. I'm not exactly sure what the ingredients are, but they would cry expensively for it, because they were addicted to it, but would vomit after I feed them, or gave them the treats. If you go and read other reviews some cats have died because of this brand. I would not recommend this brand at all.
Isabel W.
Fulton, IL
We love this cat food, it is always our number one choice. It is affordable and our cats love the taste because it is always all gone!!!! It comes in a large bag, so we do not have to buy it as often. I would recommend to all of my cat-owning friends :)
Kateri J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat absolutely loves this brand & the seafood flavor! he's about 13 years old & he isn't very picky, but when it comes to him i like to buy what he wants, the price is fine with me good amount for a good price!
gema r.
I am a big Whiskas fan My cats love it.. I just started buying this flavor a couple of months ago and haven't changed since. My cats love the flavor they can't get enough. compared to other brands that I have tried whiskas is great price is affordable, smell great, nutrional, and most important flavor. totally recommened this brand and flavor to your little pets
Makeupisthenewface ..
Rockingham, NC
The Whiskas brand is in my 3 brand rotation of products I purchase for my cats. I try to switch brands to give them some variety. They really enjoy the seafood selections flavor that the dry food offers. They come back for more. I would recommend to cat owners.